News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Need a new song to learn ASAP.

Started by MassiveMayhem, October 10, 2011, 04:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Okay so I have family coming from out of state and they're all "Oh you play piano you need to play for me blehearkljdiaofjea."  So I need a pretty song that can wow them, and isn't hard to learn because I only have like couple days.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Ragster2448

Dire Dire Docks is easy and sounds pretty. Or, I don't know if your looking for game music or just a regular song.

MassiveMayhem

Game music is fine. Actually is better because when I tell them what it is they'll probably be surprised, but that really doesn't matter.  I know how to play Dire Dire Docks, I was looking for something different.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 10, 2011, 04:50:24 PMhow about Sharance Village from Rune Factory 3?
http://www.ninsheetm.us/sheets/Other/RuneFactory3:AFantasyHarvestMoon/SharanceVillageDay.pdf
I like it. I hate being picky but it's too slow for me.  I like fast paste songs that really get me going.  I like this song a lot though, it's soothing.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Would Sky Arrow Bridge be too difficult? If not, that song is lovely.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

How about the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time "Title Theme"? I usually get really positive responses when I play it in public. Just the other day I was playing it in the eatery at my university, and an older lady gave me a really nice compliment when I finished. It's also really easy to learn too, since you need something quick to learn :3
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

triforced1

SlowPokemon

Arrange your own version of Gusty Garden (I'm working on a replacement for the one on the site). Obviously this might take some time.

Hmm...EDWARD SCISSORHANDS MAIN TITLES but not everybody likes that... umm... oh! The Howl's Moving Castle theme! If you need sheet music, I can get it for you. It's easy, beautiful and it's very nostalgic even if you haven't heard it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Bespinben on October 10, 2011, 05:38:40 PMHow about the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time "Title Theme"? I usually get really positive responses when I play it in public. Just the other day I was playing it in the eatery at my university, and an older lady gave me a really nice compliment when I finished. It's also really easy to learn too, since you need something quick to learn :3
Yeah I like that, I might do it.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 10, 2011, 06:06:44 PMArrange your own version of Gusty Garden (I'm working on a replacement for the one on the site). Obviously this might take some time.

Hmm...EDWARD SCISSORHANDS MAIN TITLES but not everybody likes that... umm... oh! The Howl's Moving Castle theme! If you need sheet music, I can get it for you. It's easy, beautiful and it's very nostalgic even if you haven't heard it.
I LOVE EDWARD SCISSORHANDS (and Danny Elfman<3)

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 10, 2011, 06:06:44 PMArrange your own version of Gusty Garden (I'm working on a replacement for the one on the site).

Whats wrong with mine? :<
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Clanker37

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 10, 2011, 04:19:38 PMOkay so I have family coming from out of state and they're all "Oh you play piano you need to play for me blehearkljdiaofjea."
I hate it when people do that.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 10, 2011, 06:06:44 PMArrange your own version of Gusty Garden (I'm working on a replacement for the one on the site).
A Replacement of a replacement?  :o

MaestroUGC

Is there a duel on the horizon...?

You could play one of my arrangements, oh wait...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 10, 2011, 08:21:49 PMWhats wrong with mine? :<

...xD I was under the impression that dahans's was still on the site.

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 10, 2011, 06:19:36 PMYeah I like that, I might do it.
I LOVE EDWARD SCISSORHANDS (and Danny Elfman<3)

Ooh would you like sheet music? It has the introduction, then the ice dance. I also have the Grand Finale :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.