News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

NSM Cosplay and Costuming Thread!

Started by Bespinben, August 17, 2011, 10:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Wonderfully adorable Nebbles, as always  :D However, it feels a little lacking without a big, fluffy, giant Furret tail :3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On today's episode of NSM Cosplay Marvels, we would like to showcase Caninehybrid's latest completed costuming projects, premiered at Nan Desu Kan 2011 - Shadow Lugia and Groudon! Her Groudon costume won 3 awards at the convention: "Gamer's Award", "Audience Favorite", and "1st Place Master's Award".

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Dang, that Shadow Lugia is pretty sweet.

And yeah, I'm gonna add a nice fluffy tail whenever I get to wear this. Which might be /next/ year's Halloween. XD Or anime con, if I get a chance.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

Everyone says I look a lot like Ness, so my next goal is a Ness costume. I found one online with the yo-yo, hat, and shirt. Plus Earthbound is like the best game ever..

Bespinben

Do you know how to yo-yo? (I can do a few tricks, myself.) If you do, that'd totally add to the cosplay.

Nebbles

I don't know if I mentioned this, but I'm being the girl from B/W for Halloween. :3

Bespinben

Ooh! You're gonna have to post that when you do. Know any neighbors/friends that like Pokémon? Could get someone to do Black with you.

Nebbles

I have tons of friends who love Pokemon! ...all the male ones are all graduated and at college.

I want someone to be my Black. :c... or N.