News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Animal Crossing

Started by Taser9090, October 28, 2011, 05:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the games are your favorite?

[GCN] Animal Crossing
3 (15.8%)
[DS] Wild World
10 (52.6%)
[Wii] City Folk (LGttC)
5 (26.3%)
Any Japanese version
1 (5.3%)
Haven't played
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Taser9090

I really love Animal Crossing. I'm not sure if anyone here plays it, so I'm just curious.

I have all of the US Animal Crossing games, and also Doubutsu no Mori e+. So far, Doubutsu no Mori e+ is the best. I'm hoping the upcoming game will top the rest.

Who else loves the series?

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

pumpy_heart

I gave my life to this game through late middle and early high school. The gamecube title had the most hours of any of my games, I'm sure. But the DS version ripped an insane amount of time away.
I skipped City Folk because of the City aspect. After playing it on my DS, I was certain that's the best output for the game. Will buy the 3DS version at launch and am looking forward to carving out a life around Animal Crossing again.

DonValentino

Wild World! I have City Folk, but its booooooooooring, dunno why...
WW is my favorite so far, but Im sure that the 3DS one will kick them all!  ::)

Taser9090

Quote from: WarioMan98 on October 29, 2011, 04:11:06 AMWild World! I have City Folk, but its booooooooooring, dunno why...
WW is my favorite so far, but Im sure that the 3DS one will kick them all!  ::)
Have you played the GameCube version? :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Nebbles

AC is my "chill" game. It's a break from anything else I play, and it's just lots of fun and has relaxing music. (I have WW, by the way)
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

Quote from: Taser9090 on October 29, 2011, 10:01:05 AMHave you played the GameCube version? :p

Actually, yes, but not quite. I had it for a short period of time... It broke.  :'(

SlowPokemon

Wild World. CF was more fun and had more features but the game works better as a handheld.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

City Folk is really fun but I'm going to say Wild World.

I had the Gamecube version but yeah, WW. Also dangit, missed KK tonight! D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

FFFFFFFUUU- I FORGOT ABOUT HIM

DrP

I loved the classic game for GCN, but I went with City Folk because it offered so much and everything, even though it copied many things from WW

Sekter77

Wild World is my favorite seeing as its the only one I played. It really was a lot of fun though! I played it really consistently for about a year. Trying to complete the museum was my favorite part.
Guitar and video games.

Nebbles

I'm trying to complete the museum. And also pay off my 848,000 bell mortgage DB

Nintendo17

I have always thought this game to be one of my all time favorite games, and one of my all time favorite game series. It's a very calm game, I remember playing the Gamecube version. I especially liked the NES games on it, I played those a lot with my younger brother. My cousin played too when we all we're visiting my grandparents. I used to creep them out by getting on their "players" and placing one of those figurine furniture things in their basements.  ;D
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice." Psalms 37:30

NintendoPianoGirl

Animal Crossing Gamecube is by far the best!!! I personally just cannot handle the curvy, realistic world in Wild World and City Folk. I love the originality and uniqueness in Animal Crossing for Gamecube. It seems that with every new Animal Crossing game made, it becomes more and more real life like, taking away from the fantasy of the game. Anyone with me on this one???
I was basically raised by Nintendo.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NintendoPianoGirl on December 23, 2011, 10:39:31 AMAnimal Crossing Gamecube is by far the best!!! I personally just cannot handle the curvy, realistic world in Wild World and City Folk. I love the originality and uniqueness in Animal Crossing for Gamecube. It seems that with every new Animal Crossing game made, it becomes more and more real life like, taking away from the fantasy of the game. Anyone with me on this one???

...not really, Wild World and City Folk were better and didn't feel like less of a fantasy in my opinion. Sorry :P that's just my opinion though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.