iDOWN's Arrangments (9-20: 3 songs FIX'D!)

Started by iDOWN, May 24, 2008, 01:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iDOWN

WiiMan96

Thanks, though I may be practicing for a while  :-\

ALPRAS

You must concentrate very well when listening ths song. Try to listen every single intrument. in future jobs, that will be easier  ;)

Nakah

Power Hungry Fool is accepted.

Also...

Toad Brigade Accepted.

iDOWN

Just posting this so I can keep my train of thought:

Started:
Rainbow Road
Mumbo Mountain

What I need to Start:
Shy Guy Beach
Maple Treeway (Request from WiiMan96)

What is nearly completed; Needs minor changes:
Tane no Uta - New bass part
Peach's Birthday Cake - Rewrite into 12/8 and use red notes.
Coins of the World - See above.
Sad Story - Rewrite into the 8th note field. I dunno why the hell I used dotted 8ths....

ALPRAS

Well Idown, you beat me at toad Brigade, but I think that both songs have great queality. But thats good for you. you are an amazing arranger  ;)

Nana1Popo2

oi, that New Super Mario Bros Theme still bugs me... that intro........
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

iDOWN

Quote from: ALPRAS on September 20, 2008, 05:03:34 AMWell Idown, you beat me at toad Brigade, but I think that both songs have great queality. But thats good for you. you are an amazing arranger  ;)

Well, Starshroom is up there as well. I think they're two different songs, just based off the same melody.

And Nana1Popo2, I'll work on it today. I'll play around with it and junk. I listened to the begining over and over on the Brawl version. (That is the one I'm arranging. Keep that in mind.) So it's not going to sound exactly like the origanal seeing as it's an arrangement of an arrangement.

Nana1Popo2

ya, i know.....good luck with that, :P

iDOWN

Alrighty. I played around with the New Super Mario Bros. Theme from SSBB. I added 2 notes in the begining that I missed (Also where the percussion break is supposed to be), but that's it. What do you think, Nana1Popo2?

I also put Sad Story in the 8th note field.

EDIT: Toad's Factory is now alittle bit spiced up. I added chords where needed, and I also made it faster. Oh, and accidentals are also added.

Nana1Popo2

for some reason Finale couldnt read the music....(i couldnt listen to/watch it on finale)

um, maybe this? it's less complicated?: http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/704eab04f8_0.04MB
ya, i know a little faster, but it wouldnt let me change it...

iDOWN

Yes, it's less compliacted, but it sounds nothing like how the Brawl version goes. It sounds like the origanal. In Brawl, it alternates octave G's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBlBglBbj34

It's not that complicated to play octave G's. In the revision I did, I made it slower, because I realized the tempo was way faster than the origanal from Brawl. So, it may be easier now...

Nana1Popo2

ok, this time i added the....other part (wha's and doo's (what i call em.....lol))
which i didnt add before...
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/c7e60f8a7e_0.04MB
and at 26-30 theres supposed to be some kind of drum/percussion solo kinda thing......but ill leave it to u if u wanna put that in
and i did it on a separate sheet so i can have the right/similar tempo...

iDOWN

Oh wow. I haven't seen any of this in forever. Anyway, I'm currently working on three (maybe four) huge orchestrated projects, so this topic will be on hold until that's finished.

Hopefully before next year. :P