News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Mario Kart Wii

Started by musicguy49, February 23, 2008, 10:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicguy49

According to Kotaku.com, the only way we'll be able to communicate online with MK Wii is via text messages. Soooo, that means no voice chat although that was already pretty obvious. I wonder what'll be the first Nintendo voice chat game...

Shiny Boy

So none of the DS games have voice chat?
...Oh well. I hope they leave Rainbow Road alone.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Gaab4Ever

i really liked the mariokart double dash
i don't know if i will like the bikes
i just try it ;D

Eclipse

I really hope they bring back that battle stage from the first Mario Kart. You know, the one with four large block tower things? Block Fort?

I also hope they make a course that's super-not-linear. Something like Mushroom City only with more variation depending on which path you take.

Lastly I pray they make online decent as oppose to SSBB. Honestly, if they give a game a "T" rating, why do they think that the buyers need to be babied and protected from ALL contact with whon they're fighting?

musicguy49

OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE FOR NORTH AMERICA:

APRIL 27th 2008!

zahndy

i preordered it and getting it on
 11/april/2008(europe :p)
instead of brawl, we got mario kart wii earlier XD
please delete this account

razer84

Quote from: zahndy on March 28, 2008, 03:07:56 PMi preordered it and getting it on
 11/april/2008(europe :p)
instead of brawl, we got mario kart wii earlier XD

that is so messed up! all you Europeans are supposed to get games last (well, maybe before Australia if you're lucky)! >:( >:( >:(

j/k

damn commies.

musicguy49

As long as they don't delay it like they did for Brawl, I'm ok.

zahndy

normally we get the japanese middelfinger *kuch* blawl *kuch*  :'(
please delete this account

Gu4n

Nintendo invited me to play this game at their HQ, but I'm really not even anxious to know how it is.

bbalcrazy92

i hope it works with wiikey  :-\

B-Kpianist

Quote from: musicguy49 on February 27, 2008, 02:43:22 PMAccording to Kotaku.com, the only way we'll be able to communicate online with MK Wii is via text messages. Soooo, that means no voice chat although that was already pretty obvious. I wonder what'll be the first Nintendo voice chat game...

I don't think that'll come soon- but my guess might be StarFox... Wii? Idk- but StarFox seems to be the most suitable nintendo game for voice chat.
Quote from: G-Han on March 29, 2008, 12:50:01 PMNintendo invited me to play this game at their HQ, but I'm really not even anxious to know how it is.
How'd you get invited? By random?

ZnD

It came out today and I'm getting it tomorrow.

KefkaticFanatic

WAIT.  It doesn't work on the freeloader, haven't you heard? :'(

Play-Asia will let you get a refund if you pre-ordered it from there.

me irl
[close]

ZnD

So what? Brawl is here!  ;D