News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Mario Kart Wii

Started by musicguy49, February 23, 2008, 10:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: musicguy49 on February 27, 2008, 02:43:22 PMAccording to Kotaku.com, the only way we'll be able to communicate online with MK Wii is via text messages. Soooo, that means no voice chat although that was already pretty obvious. I wonder what'll be the first Nintendo voice chat game...

As far as I know Planet Puzzle League is the only one so far.

zahndy

omg i'm totally frikin out, tomorrow mario kart wii will be released XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD (".)
daaahhh.... need to shoot something
please delete this account

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Dude on April 10, 2008, 06:17:27 AMAs far as I know Planet Puzzle League is the only one so far.

Metroid Prime Hunters was the first Nintendo game to have voice chat, and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl have it as well.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Ok I don't have either of those so I didn't know :P

KefkaticFanatic

Well I've never used the voice chat on either because you need to have a friend added for it to work...but meh.

http://kotaku.com/378404/mario-kart-wii-
The freeloader may work on Mario Kart after all!

me irl
[close]

zahndy

the voice chat works fone on mph, i did it with some friends and you can chose between voice chat (hold (Y)) or a text message.
and theres only a delay of a quarter of a second

blah54

we need to stop dreaming for voicechat on the wii... it's not going to happen any time soon... a bigger problem is the stupid friend code system that no one likes, we want channels...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

KefkaticFanatic

You wont get it until you do a clean sweep of all the Nintendo execs.
THEY JUST WONT FUCKING GIVE IN :'(

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Oh yeah, thats right, Europe somehow gets this game before the US  ::)

This is probably the only good thing Nintendo is going to do for you guys, as Brawl won't come out for another 2 years and they're going to start region locking accessories (The special Wii GCN and Super Famicom controllers FTW)

me irl
[close]

ZnD

Quote from: gamer4251 on April 10, 2008, 12:53:25 PMWell I've never used the voice chat on either because you need to have a friend added for it to work...but meh.

http://kotaku.com/378404/mario-kart-wii-
The freeloader may work on Mario Kart after all!
Can't you just wait a few days dammit?

zahndy

today is tha dayyyy  :o :o ;D ;D :D haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
jaaayyy

Linky

Mario Kart is waiting for me in the gamestore, I'll go and pick it up monday :)

zahndy

ok i got it the graphics are totaly awesome and theres a wide varety of carts and courses ( 10 for baloon battle) and the stunts....wow

ZnD

Quote from: zahndy on April 11, 2008, 08:44:48 AMthe graphics are totaly awesome
The characters reminds me of Nintendo 64.

Quote from: zahndy on April 11, 2008, 08:44:48 AMand theres a wide varety of carts and courses
32 courses as always.

zahndy

50cc for carts
100cc for bikes
150cc all
150cc mirror all
and there are 12 players instead of 8
and a lot of new courses (or something like that)