Composer #40's Arrangements (Updated 7/10) It's a Miracle Matter!

Started by Composer #40, April 19, 2008, 03:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Composer #40

New Final Fantasy VII songs up. More will come after I tackle school.

It happens Every. Day!

Brassman388

Hey, I know we got off on the wrong foot. I apologize for that.

About your new additions, do mind if I edit them? All credit will go to you, I don't mind. I really like your arrangements, but a few things here and there are a bit incorrect. Overall, thier pretty nice. Thanks for taking the time to make these.

Composer #40

Seven new FF 7 songs posted!

Note to all:
     If anyone notices: a mistake in the notation, a mistake in key signature, mistake in format or part, please let me know. It will help me make better sheet music in the future.

P.S.: I am sightly inept at key signatures so I might not get it right the first time around. If you are certain about a key signature that I got wrong, double check your sources and then tell me. This is not intended as an insult to anyone's knowledge because you possibly know more than I do.

It happens Every. Day!

Brassman388

No, but I'm sure I'm going hear the worse of it. I know it.

Composer #40

(Since JaMaHa locked the damn thing)

Quote from: kotorfanboy on May 18, 2009, 04:32:16 PMUh, did you ever talk to anyone about this: http://ninsheetmusic.drshnaps.com/smf/index.php?topic=1501.0 ?

To be honest, those were made before the site crashed the first time, meaning my stuff was crap back then. It's the main reason why I want the FF 1&2 section of the site deleted right now so I can do a better one. 

It happens Every. Day!

Brassman388

Awesome. No hard feelings between us?

All I want, is for the best possible sheets to be on this site.

Composer #40

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 19, 2009, 04:40:28 PMAwesome. No hard feelings between us?

All I want, is for the best possible sheets to be on this site.

Quote from: Official Certificate of ForgivenessI, Composer #40 / Commander6, hereby forgive Brassman388 for any trespasses against me.
Official Signature of Forgiver

You really seem to need the clarification, so I made it official.  ;)

It happens Every. Day!

Brassman388

Haha, thanks. You're awesome. Now to fixing the sheets we go!!!

Brassman388

Hey Composer, since you know quite a bit of final fantasy music already, did you want to take the entire final fantasy section in "the "fixing the sheets " Project? It would really help and would be greatly appreciated.

Composer #40

It happens Every. Day!

Brassman388

Composer #40

I've finally done something productive and it's some of the best music made by Nobuo Uematsu. I'm not done updating all of my songs to the new standard but I'll get right on it as soon as I can prevent myself from playing Fire Emblem and napping. (It's gonna take more time Brassman, sorry :-[) Nice pile of work I got myself into, huh?

It happens Every. Day!

Brassman388

mantis985

How long have you had your Sonic 2 boss battle up?  I added mine a few months ago, but I didnt see it on the site.  if yours was on first then I'll take mine off.