News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

mario kart wii

Started by triforcekartmage25, November 16, 2011, 04:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforcekartmage25

mario kart wii has great music.i think that maple treeway and bc3 would be great

This topic has been moved from the Request Board
-Shadoninja

Jub3r7

Do you have links to the songs you want?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

I have a feeling Maple Treeway has been arranged already... Not sure by who though...

EDIT: An arrangement of Maple Treeway can be found here, but it's not in a MUS file. You can download the MIDI and import it into a Finale product and save it as a MUS.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bloop

Bowser's Castle 3, isn't that one for the Gameboy Advance? You might check that section on...

JDMEK5

Actually, give me some time, and I could probably put that Maple Treeway into an mus for you if you really wanted.

Sorry to be off topic here, but what happened to Dahans?
It said on the News: "We will miss you Dahans. :'("
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

dahans

Quote from: fingerz on November 18, 2011, 06:44:37 PMJoined the Army.
Not voluntarily^^. In Austria you HAVE to join the army.

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 18, 2011, 12:07:59 PMActually, give me some time, and I could probably put that Maple Treeway into an mus for you if you really wanted.

Sorry to be off topic here, but what happened to Dahans?
It said on the News: "We will miss you Dahans. :'("
OMG I didn't see the News xD Thanks a lot, I miss you a lot too! The military is really horrible, but I promise, when I come back, I will keep on arraning. Maybe I manage to write a little christmas surprise... We'll see^^.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Winter

I wrote that news hehehhehe

dahans

Quote from: Winter on November 19, 2011, 07:22:10 PMI wrote that news hehehhehe
Haha thanks a lot :D I miss you too.... next week is going to be the most horrible week of my entire life... AHHHHHHHHHHH
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

JDMEK5

Joined the army huh? That stinks. But, um... Aren't we straying a bit off the original topic? :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Meta-Ridley

Just don't kill TOO many people, Dahans. We know what you're like when you're upset.