PianoMan's Arrangements (Updated April 24 Paper Mario 2 Title Screen)

Started by PianoMan, April 19, 2008, 07:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

Screw the formatting for this first post. look at the end for what we're talking about.

In Progress:
I'll call...
Anything from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Flower Fields from Kirby's Epic Yarn

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: PianoMan on April 19, 2008, 07:16:27 PMSubmission:
[DS] New Super Mario Bros. - "Background Select" - PianoMan
http://www.mediafire.com/?fvbmcit2snw
I need help cleaning this up, because it is an edited version of another file of mine.

Queue:
None Yet

Submitted Songs (still waiting for them to be fixed!):
[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time - "Serenade of Water" - PianoMan
[Nes/SNES/GBA/VC] Super Mario Bros. 2 - "Overworld 2" - PianoMan

Wait.. so what does that mean??
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Gu4n

Please pay attention to your lay-out next time. So fill in the correct title, game, composer and arranger. =)

Gu4n

Don't double post but use the edit-button instead.

PM me the links to your arrangements, I'll readd them then!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: PianoMan on April 20, 2008, 10:37:38 AM
Quote from: G-Han on April 20, 2008, 04:25:57 AMPlease pay attention to your lay-out next time. So fill in the correct title, game, composer and arranger. =)
I would love to if I knew how to...

Um... If you look in the Tool Bar (what's the name?), you'll see the selection tool, the Key Sig Tool, and a couple of others, with a GIANT A. If you click the Giant A, you'll be able to double-click on any part of the document, and write whatever you want. You can also move the word-boxes with that tool (or delete them).
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Beethoven II

He means the setup on the forum

Gu4n

I fixed the Overworld one, but Serenade contains too much empty measures. Clear them first, and submit again then. Otherwise people would need to print an entire page with empty bars. =p

PianoMan

random_goldfish

The Golden Hammer is nice but it feels a bit slow to me...so pump up the tempo and I think we have a win.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Requiem

Isn't the "Power Up" song in Brawl the same as the Golden Hammer music? Maybe Golden Hammer/Power Up?

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

Gu4n

Hmm.. Please, pay attention to the key signatures.

PianoMan

Wow... I did Metal Harbor in one day...

I need help finding the key for this...
http://www.mediafire.com/?wpmngz1d91w

iDOWN

The Sonic Heroes Theme was pretty cool. :]
Speed it up, though. I sort of felt boring if you didn't know the song. I mean, come on, have you ever heard of a slow Sonic? 8P

PianoMan

Quote from: iDOWN on May 26, 2008, 11:11:41 PMThe Sonic Heroes Theme was pretty cool. :]
Speed it up, though. I sort of felt boring if you didn't know the song. I mean, come on, have you ever heard of a slow Sonic? 8P
Someone finally replied! Thank you! I couldn't figure out which tempo for it, so, updated!

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE