MetroidHunter26's Arrangments

Started by MetroidHunter26, April 19, 2008, 07:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on May 13, 2008, 04:05:02 PMto me, it would sound amazing as a duet! if you listen to the original song, it was two different melodies
THAT'S NOT A BAD IDEA! I LOVE IT! I'll go do that once I'm done trying to recover from school.

mikona

Good job on the Portal song. It's much better than other arrangements I've seen. But is there any way you could add lyrics?

MetroidHunter26

I will soon. Saturday if JaMaHa doesn't post it in the update.

Nintendude73

I accepted the Credits song.  I know you were planning on making a duet version, but I'll just use the single player one for now.

MetroidHunter26

After a few years I finaly got the nerve to fix my arrangment of SSBB main theme I fixed quite alot and I missed alot too! and I'm not realy sure I would want to put lyrics to the still alive song. I've turned lazy for the small thing like that. >__>

starpikachu

The revised Brawl theme is now more exact to the real thing, but some chords are not right and it looks very messy with all those accidentals.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: starpikachu on June 23, 2008, 06:46:48 PMThe revised Brawl theme is now more exact to the real thing, but some chords are not right and it looks very messy with all those accidentals.
I accidently saved the 07 version to the 08 notepad version so I couldn't change the last part >___> and such.

Sirus

nice job on the new brawl theme
but yeah some chords are messy and 5 sharps  :o well better than accidentals every 2 notes  :P
but you should ask someone to change the key sig on the parts with the loads of accidentals at the end

MetroidHunter26

yeah I should but meh it was suposed to go to C major at the end but I'm too lazy to fix it or ask for help unless you can help?

PianoMan

Meh. I like the old Brawl theme better. In my opinion, there shouldn't be that many chords, or chords that low. But that's just me.
Even if I didn't think that, some chords at the end are unplayable.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: PianoMan on June 24, 2008, 04:23:17 PMMeh. I like the old Brawl theme better. In my opinion, there shouldn't be that many chords, or chords that low. But that's just me.
Well I didn't know that...(Just goes to show I still have no idea about piano)

PianoMan

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on June 24, 2008, 05:16:15 PM
Quote from: PianoMan on June 24, 2008, 04:23:17 PMMeh. I like the old Brawl theme better. In my opinion, there shouldn't be that many chords, or chords that low. But that's just me.
Well I didn't know that...(Just goes to show I still have no idea about piano)
You're great at orchestrations, tho.

MetroidHunter26

Meh I just put the parts in place and hope it comes out okay.  :-\

Beethoven II