GoronsOrchestrated's Arrangements - New MM Great Bay Temple

Started by GoronsOrchestrated, November 29, 2011, 06:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 01, 2011, 12:21:08 PMLook at the pics above.
I fixed all of that though! I addressed all ligitimate problems. Are you sure you clicked the correct link?
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Winter on November 30, 2011, 08:19:08 PMwhat he did before was put the link inside the [url] tags. instead, just write "Mus"
I tryed that but not theres no link there... im guessing i did it incorrectly? All i did was put mus inside the url tags, but the link dissapeared compleatly...   :'(

... ಠ_ಠ

Winter

{url=mediafire link here}Text goes here{/url}

Do that, but replace all of these brackets {} with these []

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Winter on December 01, 2011, 02:50:59 PM{url=mediafire link here}Text goes here{/url}

Do that, but replace all of these brackets {} with these []
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Now it makes alot more sence! thx  ;D     

... ಠ_ಠ

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

Winter wanted him to figure it out by using the "Modify" tool to see how he did it in his first post!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on November 30, 2011, 07:48:54 PM[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Gerudo Valley" - GoronsOrchestrated Mus Midi
This version is currently riddled with mistakes. In fact, only the formatting errors appear to be fixed. Look at my pics!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?90bstj3com4pclf]Mus[/url]
That will appear as this: Mus

Does that help?

fabbemannen

Checked your Ballad of the Goddess, and it's a nice arrangement. A few minor mistakes, but it really shows that you got potential.
But it's also unplayable, even more than Dahans' songs :>
Quote from: Bespinben on November 29, 2011, 07:54:46 PMEDIT: As a suggestion, you should use Dropbox instead of Mediafire. It's way better. (1.) You don't need to post links to revised scores, because dropbox automatically updates the file link, and; (2.) you get access to direct linking.
Mediafire do have directlinking without paying. They just don't want you to know :X
Open your uploaded file and go to where you can download it.
Instead of leftclicking on the download link, rightclick and copy the address ::)

Shadoninja

Quote from: fabbemannen on December 02, 2011, 12:59:26 PMMediafire do have directlinking without paying. They just don't want you to know :X
Open your uploaded file and go to where you can download it.
Instead of leftclicking on the download link, rightclick and copy the address ::)
that's not really direct linking because it takes you to the page where you can download the file. with dropbox you get it directly without having to go to any page, kind of like downloading a file on the site. besides, there's still the whole not having to re-upload the file like in mediafire. with dropbox you just have to have it saved into the dropbox folder and when someone downloads it, it will be the most current version.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 02, 2011, 01:21:32 PMthat's not really direct linking because it takes you to the page where you can download the file. with dropbox you get it directly without having to go to any page, kind of like downloading a file on the site. besides, there's still the whole not having to re-upload the file like in mediafire. with dropbox you just have to have it saved into the dropbox folder and when someone downloads it, it will be the most current version.
let me demonstrate:
Normal link
http://www.mediafire.com/?veez2e5e1ed4nb6
Direct link (saving the downloadlink from the link above)
http://199.91.152.143/6paq3z9yp2jg/veez2e5e1ed4nb6/The+Goddess+Song+-+Harp+Version.rar

That said, I do use dropbox too. But mostly since I use two computers and it gets easier with savefiles and such

Shadoninja

Quote from: fabbemannen on December 02, 2011, 01:29:56 PMlet me demonstrate:
Normal link
http://www.mediafire.com/?veez2e5e1ed4nb6
Direct link (saving the downloadlink from the link above)
http://199.91.152.143/6paq3z9yp2jg/veez2e5e1ed4nb6/The+Goddess+Song+-+Harp+Version.rar

That said, I do use dropbox too. But mostly since I use two computers and it gets easier with savefiles and such
both of those take me to the same page. I think it only works for the user and not anyone else.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 02, 2011, 01:39:55 PMboth of those take me to the same page. I think it only works for the user and not anyone else.

He's right.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 01, 2011, 08:44:28 PMThis version is currently riddled with mistakes. In fact, only the formatting errors appear to be fixed. Look at my pics!
Show me them. Prove all of these 'mistakes' you speak of. The problems i addressed where ligitamate problems. Iligitament promlems did not exist. The only problems i fixed where the ones that existed. I would very much like to see your envisionment of perfection. You said you would make a conparison. Where is it. If my sheets have mistakes, i want the mistakes proved. 

... ಠ_ಠ

Olimar12345

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on December 02, 2011, 04:58:27 PMShow me them. Prove all of these 'mistakes' you speak of. The problems i addressed where ligitamate problems. Iligitament promlems did not exist. The only problems i fixed where the ones that existed. I would very much like to see your envisionment of perfection. You said you would make a conparison. Where is it. If my sheets have mistakes, i want the mistakes proved. 

*sigh* here.  Look closely, at every single measure. ALL OF THEM. You look at it and look at it untill you can't look at it any more, then look at it again. There were FAR more problems with it than I had originally found. 28 and 29 were flat out not the right melody, the intro was still wrong, tied notes and dotted notes were used incorrectly, the list goes on. Next time I say there's something wrong, chances are SOMETHING'S FUCKING WRONG.

*exhales* Glad that's over with! now let me take a look at your Ballad of the Goddess... (Still playing skyward sword, it's so  awesome!)