News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Update, Thursday December 1st of 2011

Started by Winter, December 01, 2011, 01:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Here we are again, back to weekly updates. (Hooray!) Special thanks to DekuTrombonist for going through every single sheet with me. Small price to pay for uploading high quality sheets!

[GBC] Mario Golf (GBC) - "Bogey" - MoldyPond
[N64] Banjo-Tooie - "In the Hall of the Zombie King" - MoldyPond
[PC] Treasure Mathstorm - "Intro and Title Theme" - Qew
[DS] Pokemon Black/White - "N's Farewell" - Bespinben
[GBA/DS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team - "Tiny Woods" - Bespinben
[N64] Banjo Kazooie - "Freezeezy Peak (BETA)" - Nacho2420
[N64] Mario Party 3 - "Chilly Waters" - Nacho2420
[DS/PSP] Mega Man Maverick Hunter X - "Zero's Sacrifice" - The Deku Trombonist
[DS] Pokemon HeartGold SoulSilver - "Instructions" - The Deku Trombonist

[GBA] The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - "Flashback" - MoldyPond (Replacement)
[GB] Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow - "Lavender Town" - Bespinben (Replacement)
[GB] Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow - "Trainer Battle" - Bespinben (Replacement)

Happy Holidays!

Bespinben

Aww... I was kind of hoping to get my "Trainer Battle" fixed in time before this. Oh well  :P  Since the updates are weekly again, I don't have to worry  ;D
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Winter

Did you fix everything? Send it to me. I'll add it if it's good.

EDIT: It's up. Congratulations on making an impossible song almost possible! hehehe

Bespinben

Quote from: Winter on December 01, 2011, 01:38:46 AMEDIT: It's up. Congratulations on making an impossible song almost possible! hehehe

"almost possible" Lol thanks :P

Winter

Actually I've seen the song played, so I can;t really say that. xD

liowayo

Hello,

First of all, thank you for sharing to everyone this site with over 2000 famous music sheets to play. Secondly, I would like to know if you have labeled music notes? (ABCDEFG) Some people learn faster that way, whenever they play your sheets.

Thank you.

Cobraroll

^I think such labelling isn't necessary. Most of the sheets, with very few exceptions, are so complicated that if you need labelling to understand the scores, they aren't in your playability range anyway. If you find an easy enough sheet, and need such labelling, you should get somebody to help you handwrite labels on the scores instead. Then before you know, you'll manage to read it without the labels, and then the real fun starts.

Welcome to NSM!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fabbemannen

Quote from: Cobraroll on December 02, 2011, 10:16:42 AM^I think such labelling isn't necessary. Most of the sheets, with very few exceptions, are so complicated that if you need labelling to understand the scores, they aren't in your playability range anyway. If you find an easy enough sheet, and need such labelling, you should get somebody to help you handwrite labels on the scores instead. Then before you know, you'll manage to read it without the labels, and then the real fun starts.

Welcome to NSM!
Ninlabelmusic

Good to see the updates running again

Winter

I believe Herbalcell has some labeled sheet music... Not as much as us, but some good songs still.

NinjaEvan

Winter

I wouldn't be expecting an update on time this coming week. Sorry everyone!

Winter

Where's the next Update, you ask? It's on a 1162 mile trek to Oregon currently.

Bespinben

Quote from: Winter on December 09, 2011, 04:24:20 PMWhere's the next Update, you ask? It's on a 1162 mile trek to Oregon currently.

Well that means (assuming the one is traveling at 3 miles per hour and never stops to sleep or eat) the update will be in 387 hours and 20 minutes, or in 16 days.

Winter

blueflower999

But you probably travel faster than 3 miles per hour too.
Bulbear! Blueflower999