News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

HugoMeister's Arrangements (updated 6/08/09)

Started by HugoMeister, April 20, 2008, 01:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Submission:  HEY CONCERTO USE THIS ONE

[N64] Paper Mario
     ~Wish of the Princess Mus. Midi Arranged by HugoMeister

Up-Next:

- - -

Accepted to Site:

- - -

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Gu4n

Hehe, the Pokémon-one is really sweet. Makes me grab my DS again.

Korados

I don't know... I could swear there are glissandos and argepeggios or somewhat.

HugoMeister

Yeah, there are some grace notes and stuff...but I got lazy. :P

If you really want me to, I'll add them.

Thanks for the comments.

blah54

you seem to do very good job with these pokemon songs hugo...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

starpikachu

Aww you beat me... I had a Route 202 sheet, too...but yours is WAY better :)

HugoMeister

:P

I had this done for a while actually. Btw, your Avi is awesome. :D

random_goldfish

I really like the Poke'mon one...it reminds me that I still need to finish Diamond. @_@
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

HugoMeister

New song! Dearly Beloved Reprise from Kingdom Hearts II.

Echo

I did an arrangement of Dearly Beloved -Reprise- before, although it's gone since my hard drive crashed a few months ago...

Anyways, on measure 4 and 12, I think the last note for the left hand should be an E. At the end of the song, on the last measure, I think I put "ritenuto" to indicate to slow down for a moment at the point between the half note and eighth notes. Oh, and you never put a mark to release the pedal. :P

If I have the time, I'll try to remember what tempo I had put before, but I don't think it makes much of a difference since you put "Freely". By the way, do you mind if I ask you for help with activating stuff like tempo changes and 8vas for my arrangements? I'm working on my Chain of Memories arrangement project, but a lot of the songs need stuff like special time sigs and the like.

blah54

ah... i always like your pokemon arrangements... this ones good too...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

HugoMeister

Quote from: Echo on May 04, 2008, 05:32:34 PMI did an arrangement of Dearly Beloved -Reprise- before, although it's gone since my hard drive crashed a few months ago...

Anyways, on measure 4 and 12, I think the last note for the left hand should be an E. At the end of the song, on the last measure, I think I put "ritenuto" to indicate to slow down for a moment at the point between the half note and eighth notes. Oh, and you never put a mark to release the pedal. :P

If I have the time, I'll try to remember what tempo I had put before, but I don't think it makes much of a difference since you put "Freely". By the way, do you mind if I ask you for help with activating stuff like tempo changes and 8vas for my arrangements? I'm working on my Chain of Memories arrangement project, but a lot of the songs need stuff like special time sigs and the like.

Ok. Thanks for the advice, this was my first arrangement by ear. :P

Do I really need a mark to release the pedal? The song is continuous, so I thought it wouldn't matter. I was wondering about the last measure too, I knew something needed to go there, but I honestly had no clue what belonged there.

Oh, and I don't mind doing stuff like 8va's for you. If you need anything, let me know.

MetroidHunter26

Wow! I love the gym win song brings back memories :,) Great Job!

Lildigipoke2

Kingdom Hearts II - Dearly Beloved sounds absolutely amazing....to me, don't change anything! the last measure sounds fine and it's a great arrangement...GREAT JOB!

most beautiful song I've ever heard *glistening tear drops*

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

MetroidHunter26

Neverland sky sounds awsome ;) keep doing what you do! Awsome (got to think of new ways of saying you're doing great  -____-, )