HugoMeister's Arrangements (updated 6/08/09)

Started by HugoMeister, April 20, 2008, 01:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Thanks guys! The Dearly Beloved was my first one by ear, so I'm glad I did a good job on it.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

David Hauffe

Why would you arrange stuff that is already on ichigoes?

Duh...

Plus, Dearly Beloved is the Same Thing OVER AND OVER. 5 pages of that crap I printed off... I don't know why...  ::)

HugoMeister

...because this is NOT ichigo's. These arrangements are for this site, so if I want to do it, I will do it.

If you don't have comments on my arrangements that pertain to the actual arrangement, then please don't fill my topic with pointless crap.

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: David Hauffe on May 12, 2008, 02:46:29 AMWhy would you arrange stuff that is already on ichigoes?

Duh...

Plus, Dearly Beloved is the Same Thing OVER AND OVER. 5 pages of that crap I printed off... I don't know why...  ::)
BUT THAT'S ICHIGO'S SITE! NOT NSM! JUST STOP TALKING!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Shadoninja

Quote from: David Hauffe on May 12, 2008, 02:46:29 AMWhy would you arrange stuff that is already on ichigoes?

Duh...

Because stuff on ichigo's SUCK.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

HugoMeister

Sirus

i love the neverland sky
pretty awesome

Duh...

david
for once can you try to not be annoying in other ppls thread
no offence but as others said this is NSM
not ichigos

but anyway
also love the dearly beloved
great arrangements hugo *claps*

HugoMeister

New song! w00t! Old Friends, Old Rivals from Kingdom Hearts II. :D

Lildigipoke2

YES! MORE KINGDOM HEARTS II SONGS! Sounds very good! I love it! Great song choice....i look forward to more of your arrangements

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Nintendude73

Neverland Sky accepted.  Be sure to include copyright info.

Nintendude73

Old Friends, Old Rivals accepted, again, please be sure to include copyright info. :P

HugoMeister

Would if I could, but I can't atm. I'll fix the others whenever I can.

Beethoven II

Hugo, you know there is a clef that has the treble with an 8va built it. so it's meant for a song like Dearly beloved.

Echo

Oh yeah, the one with an 8 under it... Actually, if possible, could you give me a sheet with one of those?