NSM Mario Kart 7 server :D

Started by EFitTrainr, December 12, 2011, 05:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Quote from: Taser9090 on January 15, 2012, 08:56:32 AMI'll add this community later.

I'm that brown Mii named Jeremy. Don't think I'm an outsider racing in your community :p

Ohhhh that was you.

Taser9090

Yep. That was a fun race.

I played to get coins, not points, so I didn't mind if you went first. Turns out we disconnected, so all was lost :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Winter

Yeahhh.... Right at the end when I was trying to push you off of Rainbow Road! xD

Dude

I beat Jub.

No items, and then to top it off, no boost start on the last race. :3

dahans

cant wait to play with you guys as i found out how the wifi connection works!!!!:) i will beat you all
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Dude

fingerz

I demand a race against Eric when we're both next on. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

When I get my confidence back Wario's fat ass and I are gonna start racing online again! Soon...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

EFitTrainr

Quote from: fingerz on January 18, 2012, 05:30:05 PMI demand a race against Eric when we're both next on. :P
Of course!
You'll probably beat me, but still!
We should have a tourney this weekend, too.
I like food.

fingerz

Well, I'm on right now! JOIN ME! >:D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

fingerz

Hey everyone! I'll have internet tomorrow about 6 hours from now, so if we all want to have a race then, let me know. :D

fingerz

Alrighty! I'm ready! Anyone care to join me? :P