News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll Post Game

Started by Mashi, December 26, 2011, 10:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

I'm surprised you didn't try to turn it on me.

Also I would have insta'd either of you
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

Actually, he probably would have, but in order to do that he'd have to go through the p'd off, non-negotiable headache that I had in the chat.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Part of me thought that was total BS

But of course I now know better
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Greg

welp

sorry guys

:(

Definitely a weird conclusion to the game though ???

blueflower999

Great game, everybody, but why isn't my role listed?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

One day, I will make a Host Post without any mistakes.
One day.

Sorry, blueflower999!

blueflower999

Thanks for hosting! Wow, I never would have expected SFK to be the Brutal Human...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Winter

davy

Quote from: BirdAlso i don't really understand how you could be suspicious of me. You're being slapped in the face with human behavior and still you vote for me.

I didn't have time to andswer this in game so I'll give the andswer now.

1 although all my suspecion against you led to "He's not doing it because he IS human, but because he wants to SEEM human", it's a fact that wolfs often seem more human than humans, because wolfs are really trying to seem human, and humans don't have anything to hide, so they just play.

2 Locke's post about you having PM'd him was WAY to cheap. I'll never forgive him for that. There wasn't anything good for that because everyone knew that PM was fake. At that moment I started thinking that you actually connected him saying you were the last wolf so that when he posted this everyone would knew it was fake and thus say you aren't the wolf which would enable you to win the game.

Then you sent me you PM, and that just did it.

First you say Jub is the wolf.

I don't know if I'm a genius, or else you just were not thinking enough. In the chat with blueflower and SFK, SFK said that Vermin, you and I have all claimed human. That means (unless he was lying) Verm, he, you and I are not blues. The hunter was still alive, so he could only be Spit, Jub or Gregory. SFK voted for Spit and Gregory, and he wouldn't have any reason to vote the hunter. So I knew jub was the Hunter. I PM'd that to SFK and I believe this was a kind of reaction to that (the chat thing):

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4025.msg131828#msg131828 (allright, I was not so convincing towards SFK than I am now).

and later in you PM you say if jub is not the wolf, it has to be Verm. Then I want to know: Why not me? I think Verm played the game way more human than I. Your sole reason why I wouldn't be the wolf is because I'm putting a hell lot of effort into looking human, while Verm chatted way more with you and changed his opinion way more. The only difference is that he didn't stop the Jub insta directly, but that is because he wasn't online at the moment spit posted.

Finaly, I knew wether a player was human or not from everyone, except for you, verm and Spit. Both Verm and Spit had a better defence than you, so that's why I decided to make the order: Bird, Spit, Verm.

That's all, have a nice day.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

vermilionvermin

Mashi

Mashi

vermilionvermin

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game