News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XXV: Minesweeper

Started by Jub3r7, December 31, 2011, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Winter

I did some math. Unless you were all completely retarded there was no way I could win.

If I convinced you guys to lynch someone else, (k-n) and I wolfed a confirmed human, (obviously)

then next phase there'd be 3 people left.

Me. SFK and either slow or davy

What the hell could I do then?

Winter

davy

Winter,  you did a good job this game.

It's a shame the other wolfs didn't.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Winter

Eh, thanks. There were a couple mistakes I made for sure though. See you in post-game.

K-NiGhT

I almost don't want it to end :0! I'm totally gonna sign up for the next one. The suspense toward the end killed me tho.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

davy

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 14, 2012, 06:54:54 AMI almost don't want it to end :0! I'm totally gonna sign up for the next one. The suspense toward the end killed me tho.

1. xK-NiGhTx

(I'll be hosting next game if I'm not mistaken).
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

K-NiGhT

Quote from: davy on January 14, 2012, 07:18:57 AM1. xK-NiGhTx

(I'll be hosting next game if I'm not mistaken).
But the rules clearly state that i have to post in the sign-up thread like everyone else.

Winter

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 14, 2012, 06:54:54 AMI almost don't want it to end :0! I'm totally gonna sign up for the next one. The suspense toward the end killed me tho.

I was thinking about continuing on, but that's silly.

davy

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 14, 2012, 07:25:26 AMBut the rules clearly state that i have to post in the sign-up thread like everyone else.

At least we know you really read through the rules well.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: davy on January 14, 2012, 08:06:48 AMAt least we know you really read through the rules well.
Well i always thouroghly read the instruction booklet before i even start playing a video game lol.

Jub3r7

Insta!

Humans Win.

Post game thread in a minute.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]