News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Super Mario 3D Land

Started by SlowPokemon, December 30, 2011, 09:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

WARNING: minor spoilers enue.

So. I'm not sure if you all knew this, but in Super Mario 3D Land, the final level is unlocked after the following conditions are met:

A) Get all Star Medals in all worlds.
B) Complete each level with both Mario and Luigi.
C) Reach the top of every goal pole.
D) Beat Bowser in World 8 again.

:| when I found this out I was kinda like "wtf"... but in truth most levels aren't too bad for this. I've only done those requirements with the first two worlds so far though. It'll be fun for me to keep replaying through the game (and the special worlds, which I haven't even finished yet: I'm still on Special-2!).

The game is really growing on me, I must say. I thought it was okay when I first played it but going back through the game, I really love it. I'll probably write a review of some sort once I finish EVERYTHING. (However long that will take, lol XD)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I haven't beaten the final level yet cuz Mario Kart. :<

Taser9090

I was surprised by this also. I thought I had beaten the entire game, so I shelved it. Turns out I still didn't beat it, and it took forever to beat the last level!

It was fun though.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Fleetstar The Flygon

Well, I hope the final level is satisfying.. I'm on s-3, and I don't think I'll be getting much farther than that. I may have to watch someone else beat the last level on you-tube. :(

fingerz

THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!
Took me 22 hours to beat it entirely, everything. That last level was a killer. XD
Love it. <3
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sekter77

The final level almost made me break my phone honestly. It's epically difficult. Took me forever to beat the first time (with Luigi), but then when I went back to beat it with Mario, I got it on the second try. ???

I actually wasn't hugely impressed with the game until the special worlds, then I gained a new appreciation for every level in the game. It's an extremely polished and well-crafted game!
Guitar and video games.

fingerz

Yeah, that final battle is hard until you've done it at least once. I didn't die at all when I took Bowser on a second time. :D

Also, anyone get shit scared when those clone Mario things come out? They make you run alright! XD

Another thing: does anyone know how many star coins there are in that game? You can get 290 level coins, but what about the purple boxes? I've got 321 star coins in total at the moment but I don't know how many more I need to get. XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Pit0010

You have too do all of that to access the last stage? jeeezz! im up to the last stage...but i thought u just had to collect more stars and thats it!...><
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 30, 2011, 09:36:04 PMWARNING: minor spoilers enue.

So. I'm not sure if you all knew this, but in Super Mario 3D Land, the final level is unlocked after the following conditions are met:

A) Get all Star Medals in all worlds.
B) Complete each level with both Mario and Luigi.
C) Reach the top of every goal pole.
D) Beat Bowser in World 8 again.

AND if you do all of this without losing more than 5 lives in each level EVERY time you complete one (this only works a first time), then your stars are nice and golden and sparkly!

I'm going to start a new slot eventually and do this 'cause I didn't know that the first time I played through. -.-