News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

2011: A year in review

Started by Ruto, January 01, 2012, 07:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Hmm, I didn't do anything noteworthy this year I guess.

blueflower999

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 02, 2012, 04:56:14 PMHmm, I didn't do anything noteworthy this year I guess.
Neither did I
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

I began hosting my first werewolf game! :D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

I stood around in the background...watching...breathing...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Updated, again XD

If you guys have any suggestions, you can just post them up and include a link, etc...thanks for the sticky, somebody...:P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Wrydryn

The biggest thing I've done here this year is probably rejoining the forum community, tinychat, and art stuffs.

Winter

Ruto

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 02, 2012, 08:40:51 PMThe biggest thing I've done here this year is probably rejoining the forum community, tinychat, and art stuffs.

That's nice. But stuff that had to do with NSM memes, wtfs, and trolls are teh lulz.

Quote from: Winter on January 02, 2012, 10:53:20 PMthis applies. should've found that back then, eh?

Haha, maybe.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ALPRAS

This is year was a wonderful and a horrible year. From January to August, the year went well, specially in piano section. For the 1st time I won a piano contest, and after that, I won another bunch of contest. After that, I had a 19/20 in the piano exam. I was feeling an overwhelming joy!
Then, after the summer vacation, all went bad... Suddenly all the feelings for my gf disappeared, and I had to break up with her (we were dating for 3 years). Then, I've started to get paranoiac with the perfection in my piano technique, and got really demotivated, and started to doubt about my skills... Still, I could prepare Rachmaninoff's Variations on a Corelli's theme op.42 in 3 months.
When it couldn't be worse, one of my best friends die in plane crash. He was the pilot...

This year ended very badly, but I'm optimistic about the next year, I don't give up easily! :)

FSM-Reapr

Ruto I'm reminding you to make a 2012 version!

Yugi

I had a few noteworthy things this year.

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

The only thing I did that even comes close to noteworthy was review games. And that's not even close to what some other people have done.
Bulbear! Blueflower999