News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by SuperFireKirby, January 07, 2012, 01:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Did I really never post here? I think most of you know I'm in nj though

Quote from: Wrydryn on February 02, 2012, 11:57:01 AMI don't see what's so bad about it. Most of my family lives there and I go to Long Beach Island in NJ for vacation almost every year.
I'm there right now o:

FierceDeity

Was about to post my hometown but then I realized I won't actually be living there again for several years, so...
New York, NY :D

Edit: Oh, Deku's from Australia. That certainly explains why he calls eighth notes "quavers" :P

mikey

Hi, I've been using NinSheetMusic for several years, and I just now made an account so I could express appreciation for the fact that this website exists and all the hard work you all put into it :D
Also I'm from Minnesota.  Contrary to popular belief, we DO have summer.
unmotivated

MoboMoga

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 24, 2013, 01:07:41 PMHi, I've been using NinSheetMusic for several years, and I just now made an account so I could express appreciation for the fact that this website exists and all the hard work you all put into it :D
Also I'm from Minnesota.  Contrary to popular belief, we DO have summer.

Welcome and thank you Nocturne! Enjoy your time here in NSM!  ^-^

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 24, 2013, 01:07:41 PMContrary to popular belief, we DO have summer.
People from the U.S. down south (I'm from Canada, eh?) are always coming north in the middle of July with their snowmobiles and asking the guys at the border, "Hey. Where's all the snow?"
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

xD I honestly always thought that everybody knew we had ridiculously humid summers (I say had because for some reason it was bone-dry this year) and it was a real shocker when I found out :)  Like apparently people in Utah don't know we don't have mountains.  I just think it's funny how a couple hundred miles changes people's perspectives.

P.S. I've been to Canada before.  It was 80-90 degrees that entire week :(
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 25, 2013, 12:45:18 PMI've been to Canada before.  It was 80-90 degrees that entire week :(
Wait, what?!? .... Oh right. Fahrenheit. Heh.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

InsigTurtle

The part of Canada I live in is super mild. I remember only one or three snow days last year, and even then the snow was just depressing wet snow or sleet.

mikey

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 25, 2013, 04:14:06 PMWait, what?!? .... Oh right. Fahrenheit. Heh.
Actually, I DO remember reading the Celsius.  I didn't like it because it reminded me of winter :P 80-90 sounds much better to me than 30-40.
unmotivated

Pit0010

Wow...I never saw this topic..

YEAH PUT ME WITH THE AUSSIES! IM FROM SYNDEY! :D
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Nakah

JDMEK5

If someone were to tell me how to make a new map, I'd do it myself. Although that would probably mean a new thread.. But with a mod's help, we can delete this one and replace it with said new one! (Not much trouble on the mod's part as far as I know)

My Arrangements

Nakah

oh wut? this is outdated? If you can compile a list for me of all the locations of people posted that haven't been included in the map yet, I could then update a new map and edit the first post. Or create a new thread to replace this entirely.

Sebastian

Quote from: Pit0010 on October 12, 2013, 04:54:34 AMWow...I never saw this topic..

YEAH PUT ME WITH THE AUSSIES! IM FROM SYNDEY! :D
Have you ever heard of Sean O'boyle? He is an Ausralian composer.
I asked you beacuse you live in Australia :)
Does anyone else know who that is (other than Pit)?