News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by SuperFireKirby, January 07, 2012, 01:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 29, 2012, 05:31:04 PMNobody likes Jersey :P

I don't see what's so bad about it. Most of my family lives there and I go to Long Beach Island in NJ for vacation almost every year.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Wrydryn on February 02, 2012, 11:57:01 AMI don't see what's so bad about it. Most of my family lives there and I go to Long Beach Island in NJ for vacation almost every year.

You really need an explanation?

Anyways, I'll update the map tomorrow.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

Yep, just about everyone there looks like that. /sarcasm

I've never really seen anybody like that down there, so I still have no idea what the big deal is.

Nebbles

Wow, way to stereotype a whole entire state! Good job!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

I honestly thought he was referencing a certain TV show, not really implying anything else. XD.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wrydryn

Well the show gives a bad impression of the state with people who don't even live there.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Nah, the state has a reputation for people just being assholes though :P  That's why my dad turned down a job offer there xD

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Oops, forgot to update the map. Gonna do it tomorrow.

fabbemannen

SuperFireKirby

shaddup, i be busy. had to do an incredibly annoying project for AP Psych which ate up a bunch of my time.(That and Doctor Who)

I'll try mt best to get it done this week.

insaneintherain

I live near Seattle, Washington. Can you use INSANE as my map tag?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 20, 2012, 08:57:31 PMDEAL

also, won't be up by midnight. It's taking a while to locate some of these places. Will be up by 1 am tho, I pwomise.
I submitted my application today.

I'll be taking my oath in July or August! Ill keep you posted!