Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by SuperFireKirby, January 07, 2012, 01:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Wrydryn

I haven't seen any of his new posts mind you!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ALPRAS

haha hi Wrydryn!

How come you haven't seen any of my posts, I've been posting almost everywhere! xD

Raymondbl

Quote from: ALPRAS on March 27, 2012, 10:14:23 AMhaha hi Wrydryn!

How come you haven't seen any of my posts, I've been posting almost everywhere! xD
not now!
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Spyro

You can put me in Wisconsin if you want

Kman96

So many topics I've never seen!!!

I'm also based in North Pole, Alaska.
Party Hard!
[close]

Super Zombie

Squeeze me in there with Kefka and Winter. I'm not on here often, BUT I SHALL NEVER LEAVE. NSM IS A PART OF ME. Like in The Shining, I've always been here.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Jub3r7

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 06, 2012, 11:46:15 PMSqueeze me in there with Kefka and Winter. I'm not on here often, BUT I SHALL NEVER LEAVE. NSM IS A PART OF ME. Like in The Shining, I've always been here.
SUPERZOMBIE. I DEMAND THAT YOU FREQUENT MORE OFTEN.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

Meta-Ridley

^ Hey I live about an hour and half- two hour drive away from you! haha