News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XXVI: Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, January 20, 2012, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Oh, i already seer'd Mashi.Yeah, he's a red
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Mashi, you got some splainin to do!

1. He was seer'd red

2. Commanded the wolves to wolf Verm, which they did. Why did he even say it in the first place? To try and draw out the wolves? What was you motive?

3. Manti Rule - I don't really give much credit to it but I though I might as well point it out.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Safety on blueflower999 until I hear what Mashi has to say.

Raymondbl

According to my calculations, there is a 75% chance Mashi is a wolf.  I advise everyone to lynch Mashi this phase. 

There are so many contradictions to Mashi's post about wolves pm'ing him that there was a 50/50 chance he's a wolf.  It's extremely unlikely that he's the Miller.  that brings Mashi being a wolf to >75%. 

And if you get the reference to Fi, you win.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Raymondbl

SlowPokemon

Mashi is playing annoying mind games that are not doing him any favors. It's ridiculous that he would be the Miller, and his little stunt about Blueflower was wolfish.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2012, 11:16:19 AMMashi is playing annoying mind games that are not doing him any favors. It's ridiculous that he would be the Miller, and his little stunt about Blueflower was wolfish.
Agree, except what did he do about blueflower?  Dude safetied on Blueflower, that's about it.

SlowPokemon

Oops I meant vermilionvermin. I always get those two mixed up in my head XD

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2012, 11:20:15 AMOops I meant vermilionvermin. I always get those two mixed up in my head XD
ok :P

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2012, 11:20:15 AMOops I meant vermilionvermin. I always get those two mixed up in my head XD
I fail to see how I'm similar to Verm in any way...

But that aside, for reasons explained above, I'm going to vote Mashi. It's pretty dang unlikely that he's the Miller considering what he said about Verm.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

davy

Ok, guys, this is going fast. Please hold off votes untill Mashi can explain himself.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SlowPokemon

I see no real reason to... when Mashi starts talking he can get himself out of a corner pretty quickly. I say lynch him before he has a chance to confuse us. Just my opinion though.

Wrydryn

Then you might as well take your vote off of him if you think it is going too fast. You were one of the first people to vote Davy.

As for Mashi's statement, it does seem really likely that he is the wolf. He made the earlier statement:
Quote from: MashiWolves should wolf vermilionvermin.
If you would like to know why, Wolves, you should send me a PM and I'll send you a comprehensive explanation!

This is most likely to throw us off his tracks by playing mind games that I know he likes to play. I would also hope that the wolfs are smart enough to not pin this on him or take his advice which probably means that Mashi is using some sort of tactic. But then again, the current wolfs either don't like to read the topic, are new, or some are missing.

Best current action is to wait for Mashi. He may be the miller but then again he is very crafty and could talk himself out of a situation with ease.

davy

I'm not taking off my vote because I can't wait for his defense, and I don't want to safety ppl when they might be lynched (since I cannot remove my vote from them anymore).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Wrydryn

Quote from: davy on January 22, 2012, 03:11:24 AMMashi

This vote is because he wasn't wolfed, while he wouldn't be guarded (as xK allready would), although the wolves should be aware of his skill.

Also the following post is pretty interesting:
I have no idea what Mashi wanted with this, but appearantly the wolves wolf'd vermin, just the way Mashi said them.

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 22, 2012, 10:10:14 AMOh, i already seer'd Mashi.Yeah, he's a red

Quote from: Raymondbl on January 22, 2012, 10:53:09 AMAlso Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2012, 11:16:19 AMMashi is playing annoying mind games that are not doing him any favors. It's ridiculous that he would be the Miller, and his little stunt about Blueflower was wolfish.

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 22, 2012, 11:25:01 AMI fail to see how I'm similar to Verm in any way...

But that aside, for reasons explained above, I'm going to vote
Mashi. It's pretty dang unlikely that he's the Miller considering what he said about Verm.

Sorry to say it Mashi. The risk is too high and you're very cunning.

This makes it 6/11 players now if I am correct, so it's an insta.