News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

NasiDe's Arrangements: All Kingdom Hearts sheets up to date!!

Started by NasiDe, January 24, 2012, 05:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like me to completely redo my arrangements that I worked on prior to receiving PDFs?

Completely rearrange sheets
1 (16.7%)
Update sheets
4 (66.7%)
Leave them as is
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 05, 2013, 09:08:44 AM

NasiDe

Added "Having a Wild Time" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

NasiDe

Added "Holy Bananas!" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

Finally working on "Squirming Evil".

NasiDe

Added "Squirming Evil" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

"Having a Wild Time" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix may be modified and updated in the future; colleague arranger (Silvertitan) thought something about it sounded off.

EDIT: Added "Hand in Hand" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories.

EDIT 2: Fixed the title of "Kairi I" and added "Kairi II" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

EDIT 3: Added "Merlin's Magical House" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

NasiDe

Added "Winnie the Pooh" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +.

Added "Bounce-O-Rama" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts II, and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +.

Added "Just an Itty Bit Too Much" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

Added "Once Upon a Time" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

NasiDe

Added "Shipmeister's Humoresque" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

Added "Precious Stars in the Sky" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded.

spitllama

Ganondorf do you have any plans to do these pieces?

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories-

Graceful Assasin
Original

Kingdom Hearts II

Sacred Moon
Original

The Encounter
Original
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

Double post. As a general comment, I would watch those layerings. Typically the higher the layer number, the lower its voice should be. So if you have some trill that's up an octave, it should be layer 1, while the melody an octave below it should be layer 2. This keeps the stems from overlapping.

Specifically, just cause I happened to be listening to it, on your "One-Winged Angel" arrangement from KH, on the last measure of the first line of page 2 (there are no measure numbers or else I'd tell you that), the F in the left hand should be natural like you did 2 measures before it.
Submissions Page

NasiDe

I don't mind that you do them. Either way, I plan on doing them all so long as I find arranging the song feasible (based on Silvertitan provides me with on Ichigo's) and so far as it seems, he plans to do every song there is.

Quote from: spitllama on June 09, 2012, 09:28:47 AMDouble post. As a general comment, I would watch those layerings. Typically the higher the layer number, the lower its voice should be. So if you have some trill that's up an octave, it should be layer 1, while the melody an octave below it should be layer 2. This keeps the stems from overlapping.
Is that so? I had never heard of that and I didn't know how to solve the overlapping problem. Thanks for the info! I'll keep it in mind for future arrangements!

Quote from: spitllama on June 09, 2012, 09:28:47 AMSpecifically, just cause I happened to be listening to it, on your "One-Winged Angel" arrangement from KH, on the last measure of the first line of page 2 (there are no measure numbers or else I'd tell you that), the F in the left hand should be natural like you did 2 measures before it.
there's a mess up in OWA? :o Yeeowch. I'll check that out soon then. Thanks for telling me.

spitllama

Submissions Page

NasiDe

Well then, fear not. It will come. xD No idea when, but it will.

On a sidenote, I updated One-Winged Angel.

Edit: The submitting reminds me, I don't think I have any way to make the PDF versions so I'm kind of screwed there even if I had the motivation to submit.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ganondorf on June 09, 2012, 11:01:31 AMEdit: The submitting reminds me, I don't think I have any way to make the PDF versions so I'm kind of screwed there even if I had the motivation to submit.

If you can print, you can make PDFs
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=2223.msg102555#msg102555
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

If you tell me which 4 pieces you want to submit for this round, I'll make them. But yes for the rest I recommend Shado's method.
Submissions Page

NasiDe

Has anyone ever run into the max character count problem? I just ran into it while trying to update my submission post to start including PDFs.

Bespinben

Quote from: Ganondorf on June 09, 2012, 11:57:37 AMHas anyone ever run into the max character count problem? I just ran into it while trying to update my submission post to start including PDFs.

Yes. On my front page, I used to archive my "updates" (in which I would write my opinions of a certain song I just arranged), but I've had to delete that text since I've run into the max character limit a few times.

My suggestion for you would would be to use acronyms. Writing "Kingdom Hearts - Final Mix" on every single arrangement takes alot of characters.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday