News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade Player Signups

Started by Mashi, January 27, 2012, 04:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Saint Swooper

Jub3r7

Me and swooper were wolf buddies in my last game with him, so you can trust me to know if he's a wolf or not.  8)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saint Swooper

K-NiGhT

Before we start, what is the role of the wolf painter? Still learning roles :0

blueflower999

A wolf painter can paint a player a different color than what they are. So a human could be painted red or a wolf green. Then if they are Seer'd it appears they're something that they really aren't. And the paint lasts only the night phase.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 28, 2012, 02:26:14 PMA wolf painter can paint a player a different color than what they are. So a human could be painted red or a wolf green. Then if they are Seer'd it appears they're something that they really aren't. And the paint lasts only the night phase.
I so wanna be that :0

davy

Quote from: Mashi on January 28, 2012, 07:41:08 AMWhen you say "how someone can host a game", are you referring to what criteria a Player must meet in order to be able to Host or what one has to do while hosting?
Whichever though, you will probably see it addressed here:
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3724.0

Also, we're going to miss you this game, davy. :(

Well, my wording was pretty terrible.

I meant, how is someone allowed to host, as there were no host sign-ups.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

Oh, I decided that I would host a game before making Host Signups again.  I'll probably create a list of people whom I feel are proficient enough in playing to be able to Host by the end of this game so that we don't run into any problems dealing with inexperienced Hosts.

Mashi

Saint Swooper has dropped out, so we will be needing a replacement.

Dude

Mashi

Winter

There was literally no chance for me to sign up.