TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade

Started by Mashi, January 28, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 08, 2012, 08:52:36 PMThe more I think of it, the more logical it seems that Kman should be a wolf. I thought that from the beginning. But...I just don't understand what the deal was with him being green. That screws everything up again! This game makes NO SENSE, I am entirely befuddled and only grow more so the more I think about it.
He could've been painted. That's always a possibility here.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bird

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 08, 2012, 08:52:36 PMKk I see your logic there. But now that you mention that...

The wolfings DON'T make any sense. At all. That would imply that the wolf had no idea what he was doing. Which points to the wolf being a new player.
I don't think I agree with this logic. Do newer wolves attack randomly? I guess they might, but I know that if I was a newer wolf, I would attack the person who I perceive to be the most skilled. I mean, they're the biggest threat, so why not attack them? And on the other side of the coin, I don't think that random kills make it impossible for an experienced player to be a wolf. An experienced wolf could make random kills in order to give off a false trail, or to prevent people from determining who he is based off of the killings.

So it probably isn't the best idea to try and determine who the wolf is based solely on the killings. On top of that, there's probably at least two wolves left, and it would be unlikely that they would both be new players. Whoever the more experienced wolf is is probably the one making the calls, so we might want to consider that before pointing fingers.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 08, 2012, 08:52:36 PMThe more I think of it, the more logical it seems that Kman should be a wolf. I thought that from the beginning. But...I just don't understand what the deal was with him being green. That screws everything up again! This game makes NO SENSE, I am entirely befuddled and only grow more so the more I think about it.
Ehh... The more I think about it, the less I suspect Kman. There's the green result (which obviously could be faked by the painter, but is just as likely to point to him being human), and there's the fact that his defense seems so naive. Like... if I was a wolf in my first game, I don't think I would expect lines like "I promise" to convince anyone. Actually, I'd probably be a lot quieter than Kman is being.

So I guess I'm just going to vote for SFK, unless he can tell me a single thing he's done which indicates that he's human.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Dude

K, up.

This is really getting difficult as everyone is equally suspicious in my eyes, but I'll put a half-safety half-vote on Verm.

SuperFireKirby

Why am I targeted? Dude, has been not caring and Slow hasn't been very active since Day 1. GzGreg didn't become active until after night 2. Pinning inactivity as a reason to lynch, imo is not a good way to do things this far into the game. Because you end up lynching humans all too easily(as may be the case if I get lynched today).

And take a look at the wolfings. Every single part of them indicates a new player simply going for random players(and trying to wolf Jubby twice).

I haven't been very active, this I am aware of. But that doesn't mean I've been completely idle. I've been doing my best with the time I've had on my hands, which hasn't been very much.

Oh and Bird, tell me a single thing I've done which indicates I'm a wolf.

LIST:

1. Dude - Literally has done nothing.

2. vermilionvermin - Seems to be the only person who's pointed out Slow. Has also ridden a SLow lynching from the beginning. It could be a trap.

5. Bird - He's confirmed a human(though how he was "confirmed, I am not aware of) but he seems so wolfy. How was he confirmed a human anyway?

6. gzgregory - Like I said, didn't become active until after Night 2. Didn't think blueflower was a wolf, which I think indicates he's human, because in retrospect, I don't think BF was a wolf.

7. SlowPokemon - He really hasn't contributed much to the game, voted with the BF vote, and jumped on the rayray bandwagon at tlast minute when he saw that he wouldn't be able to lynch kman.

9. xK-NiGhTx - Lack of activity, and doing really anything, including defending himself. While he does have an excuse, he could be lying.

11. SuperFireKirby - So sexy, you'll get distracted from your trouble with the ladies.

12. Kman96 - Seer'd green. I don't think he's a wolf.

Slow

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

omg guys i wrote another story
and i think ill do another
that would be two in a row!!!!!!!!!

SlowPokemon

...I'm kinda thinking SFK sees a chance to frame me with verm.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bird

SFK:

Unless a player is extremely dumb (and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here by saying that you aren't), they won't do anything to incriminate themselves. Oftentimes it boils down to which player is the least human-seeming. I think this is one of those games. I'm not saying Dude and SlowPokemon are innocent, I'm just saying that they have managed to seem more human than you have.

I've already stated why it is impossible to judge the experience of a wolf based on the wolfings, and it's even more impossible to do so when there are pretty much guaranteed to be 2-3 wolves still alive. Yet you seemed to have ignored my logic and asserted that "obviously" the wolf is inexperienced.

...and then you went on to vote SlowPokemon, who is one of the farthest players here from "inexperienced".

All in all, you said a bunch of contradictory stuff in your post, and completely failed to point out anything you've done that indicates you are human. My vote isn't set in stone right now, but you're going to have to be extremely persuasive in your next posts if you want me to change it.

SlowPokemon

Also, his information about me is inaccurate. Yeah I'm switching my vote to SFK with verm as my next top suspect.

SFK...you just really have not done much to help this game. Even though you had an attempt at analyzing, it was feeble and your logic was obviously flawed. I just really feel like you saw verm vote for me and was like "hey that could work" (or more likely you worked it out prior to that).

And while it's possible Bird's just leading me into a trap, I HIGHLY doubt this as he has been extremely helpful and contributive. He has been sort of "orchestrating" the lynches, but I feel like he's human. Which is at least more than I can say for you...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

vermilionvermin

The logic in the SFK lynch is sound.

Bird

vermilionvermin

Bird

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 09, 2012, 01:05:22 PMDude has been not caring
When did this rumor start? I never stopped caring, I just don't like posting. Chatroom chats are better anyway (When I am there).

Also shit.

vermilionvermin

Mashi

1. Wolf Painter - Sends the Host a PM every Night Phase with the name of a Player and a Colour.  For that Night Phase, that Player will be seered that Colour.
2. Wolf
3. Wolf
4. Miller - Human seered Red.  Is told that he is Human.
5. Miller - Human seered Red.  Is told that he is Human.
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Item 1 - Seering Item
Item 2 - Guarding Item (Cannot be used on self)
Item 3 - Guarding Item (Cannot be used on self)

These 3 Items will be distributed to 3 random Players every Night Phase for the first 3 Night Phases (Wolves can also receive Items).  Afterwards, only Item 1 will be distributed to a random Player every Night Phase.  Items may not be saved to be used at a later Phase.

Day 3 has ended.  SuperFireKirby has been Insta'd!

1. Saint Swooper Dude
2. vermilionvermin
3. blueflower999
4. shadowkirby
5. Wrydryn Bird
6. gzgregory (Phantom x1)
7. SlowPokemon
8. Raymondbl
9. xK-NiGhTx
10. Jub3r7
11. SuperFireKirby (Phantom x1)
12. Kman96 (Phantom x1)