News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

NSM Secret Valentines 2012

Started by Ruto, February 05, 2012, 07:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Whoever get's me is gonna be in for something special. I think ETF can vouch for that. ;D

in

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

As other people seem to say, Wry not? (in)

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

Quote from: Ruto on February 05, 2012, 07:54:29 PMNo complaints on who you get and who he/she is.

Don't swap your recipient with someone else even if you "don't like him/her".
No exceptions!  ;D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

I don't even know what I'd do. It'd be really lame. Can't do anything with computer art.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on February 06, 2012, 09:22:03 PMI don't even know what I'd do. It'd be really lame. Can't do anything with computer art.
You can draw it and scan it

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I hate MAKING computer art. I don't have a tablet so its annoying to me, I can't make good drawings.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

SuperFireKirby

I do.

Oh computer graphics last year when I completed every assignment a week ahead of time and spent the rest of it making stuff like that.

Jub3r7

Sign-ups are closing tonight! Hurry up if you want to participate!

fingerz

Make sure you send me this as quickly as you can, Jub! I need to be able to get this early tomorrow to come up with something. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.