News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

NSM Secret Valentines 2012

Started by Ruto, February 05, 2012, 07:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 06, 2012, 06:40:58 PMWhoever get's me is gonna be in for something special. I think ETF can vouch for that. ;D

in

That I can!

K-NiGhT

In, but this sign up feels too much like TWG...
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Shadoninja

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on February 08, 2012, 08:18:18 PMIn, but this sign up feels too much like TWG...

first thought:

"I love ripping you to shreds

sincerely

werewolves [insert name here]"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 08, 2012, 08:21:01 PMfirst thought:

"I love ripping you to shreds

sincerely

werewolves [insert name here]"
Less than three.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

Dude

Ok In only if I get a girl because I'm making something that is gender specific.

EDIT: OH SHIT AM I TOO LATE? DAMNIT.

Jub3r7

Nah, doing random number thing now!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

I kinda don't suggest discussing who you got with somebody else because there's a chance that the person you're discussing it with has you, or something like that.  :P

Most of all, have fun!

e: Also, if there are any people who want to sign up late, pm me and I'll see what I can do about it!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on February 09, 2012, 10:34:04 AMOk In only if I get a girl because I'm making something that is gender specific.

Heyyy...you just won't make one if it's a guy? :/

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 09, 2012, 12:54:52 PMI kinda don't suggest discussing who you got with somebody else because there's a chance that the person you're discussing it with has you, or something like that.  :P

e: Also, if there are any people who want to sign up late, pm me and I'll see what I can do about it!

Lol. Yeah, if you're late, take it to PM...that way we won't find out who you are xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Wrydryn

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 09, 2012, 12:54:52 PMI kinda don't suggest discussing who you got with somebody else because there's a chance that the person you're discussing it with has you, or something like that.  :P

Most of all, have fun!

Maybe people can double up if they want to?

Winter

I sure am happy with my secret valentine.