News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpartanChief17

Usually the white american male is privileged. "Privileged white male"
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

mikey

Meh, I wish I got free stuff for being a straight white conservative Christian male

Edit: oops wow we're off topic let's talk about good date ideas
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 03, 2017, 10:16:22 AMEdit: oops wow we're off topic let's talk about good date ideas

local museums
bf and i went to a horse racing museum when i visited him and the aviation museum when he visited me lol

Trainer Ave

Quote from: SpartanChief17 on May 03, 2017, 10:13:06 AMUsually the white american male is privileged. "Privileged white male"
Given the lack of evidence for this, I see it as a myth.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 03, 2017, 10:16:22 AMEdit: oops wow we're off topic let's talk about good date ideas
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

The idea of privilege us just that being a democracy (and general human nature) society it built around and therefore catered to the majority. For example its a lot easier to find skin care products for white skin than black skin, which gives white people the "privilege" of having a much larger selection of skin care goods.

This is relevant because I am in a relationship with ointment.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Accidently double posted dafuq is the delete button on a phone
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

Quote from: FireArrow on May 03, 2017, 10:38:36 AMThe idea of privilege us just that being a democracy (and general human nature) society it built around and therefore catered to the majority. For example its a lot easier to find skin care products for white skin than black skin, which gives white people the "privilege" of having a much larger selection of skin care goods.

This is relevant because I am in a relationship with ointment.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

LeviR.star

So a girl on the bus sat by me and started talking to me. She was 3 years younger, and in 8th grade, and never stopped the conversation. She always complimented me on my manners and accomplishments. This morning she did the same and then, out of the blue, told me about a boyfriend she just (EDIT: got) on Saturday. She was still in a good mood, but from the way we first met, I thought she liked me. I did, though, consider the 3-year age gap. Before I left, she asked why I was single. I didn't have a good answer.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 03, 2017, 11:35:23 AMBefore I left, she asked why I was single.
What a dick
innit

Dudeman

Given that she just...broke up? (I think you might have omitted a word or two by accident.) It's possible she's reeling from that and is desperately looking for a replacement. Honestly, I wouldn't encourage dating anyone who's younger than 16 or so (and I'd encourage waiting longer than that) since a lot of feelings at that age are based on raging hormones, which can obscure thinking about a person on multiple levels apart from whether they just "feel" good.

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on May 03, 2017, 11:40:30 AMGiven that she just...broke up? (I think you might have omitted a word or two by accident.) It's possible she's reeling from that and is desperately looking for a replacement. Honestly, I wouldn't encourage dating anyone who's younger than 16 or so (and I'd encourage waiting longer than that) since a lot of feelings at that age are based on raging hormones, which can obscure thinking about a person on multiple levels apart from whether they just "feel" good.

I disagree with this immensely but I will agree that dating someone who's 13, when you're 16, is a HUGE no-no. That is too large on an age gap at that age

SpartanChief17

Probably once you and the person you want to date are over the age of 20 age gaps are fine (my grandpa and grandma are 8 years apart)
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]