News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 15, 2012, 12:44:06 PMGee. Thanks.

Nawh, I didn't mean you sweetie, I meant my psychiatrist, who is female.
Sorry for any psychological harm done =*(

Jub3r7

GUYS.

GUYS. WE HAVE TO START GIVING OUT POTATOES TO PEOPLE.
How much do they cost, anyways? And what would we package them in? XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

GreekGeek

^Great idea!

A pound of potatoes costs approx 1,50 euros over here. We should package them in stuffed ninsheetmusic teddy bears.

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 15, 2012, 02:16:56 PMGUYS.

GUYS. WE HAVE TO START GIVING OUT POTATOES TO PEOPLE.
How much do they cost, anyways? And what would we package them in? XD
Go to Costco.

Get the 25 pound bag of Idaho Russets (the worst and cheapest) for like 6 dollars. and send send send.

Wrydryn

Quote from: JaMaHa on February 15, 2012, 12:32:36 AM
Quote from: bash.org#151227 +(10246)- [X]
IronChef Foicite: well, there's a lot of reasons
IronChef Foicite: i mean, roses only last like a couple weeks
IronChef Foicite: and that's if you leave them in water
IronChef Foicite: and they really only exist to be pretty
IronChef Foicite: so that's like saying
IronChef Foicite: "my love for you is transitory and based solely on your appearance"
IronChef Foicite: but a potato!
IronChef Foicite: potatos last for fucking ever, man
IronChef Foicite: in fact, not only will they not rot, they actually grow shit even if you just leave them in the sack
IronChef Foicite: that part alone makes it a good symbol
IronChef Foicite: but there's more!
IronChef Foicite: there are so many ways to enjoy a potato! you can even make a battery with it!
IronChef Foicite: and that's like saying "i have many ways in which I show my love for you"
IronChef Foicite: and potatos may be ugly, but they're still awesome
IronChef Foicite: so that's like saying "it doesn't matter at all what you look like, I'll still love you"

Glad to see someone knows the source!

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 15, 2012, 05:39:37 AMCHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

And it will be LEGEND- wait for it.... -DARY!

Jub3r7

Maybe this can be the relationship talk show you two were going to have?
Except better.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Wrydryn on February 15, 2012, 04:54:23 PMAnd it will be LEGEND- wait for it.... -DARY!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaave you met Whirr?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Quote from: GreekGeek on February 15, 2012, 08:00:27 AMMaestro, you want to become my psychiatrist? I'm sure you have more stuff to tell than she does.
And your potato discussion is just hilarious, I'm sorry. If someone would give me a potato, I'd just feel insulted. Yes, I'm aware of my nose being oversized.
I would, by my rates go up exponentially after the 6th hour, starting $20 per hour.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

^Fraiser Crane, Radio Psychologist.

Ruto

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 15, 2012, 06:53:11 PMI would, by my rates go up exponentially after the 6th hour, starting $20 per hour.

*Asks the furniture salesman for free while lying down in one of the show room sofas*

1) I just realized I have been on a date...2 years later >__>
2) Don't really want to say much more about stuff right now about this topic other than "I complain a lot"

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Okay...I'm gonna need some advice...

I have a good friend at work, whom I've known for a couple years now. Working with her makes working there really fun-It can really turn around a bad day just seeing her smile as she walks in. We've only really been buddies at work since she's been living with her bf for a few years now, and I was cool with that. He was a cool guy to hang out with-and really funny too! Of course, I've always seemed to have a bit of a crush on her.(Lol, I'm in high school again!)However, I'd never tried to do anything about, it since they made such a great couple. Today on her break he broke up with her. Nobody saw it coming. I spent the last three hours there comforting her, but they made me leave because of our policy on overtime.(they literally make you leave the store since you're in uniform :<) I told her to call/text me if she needed anything.

What should I do? I can't stand to see her like this...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Well, if I was in this situation...

I'd call her in the morning/text her saying "Good Morning! How are you feeling! Know that I'm here for you :D". Being positive, supportive and comforting helps. Let her do what she wants to do and go along with it (unless it's detrimental to recovery). Make her a cake or cookies or some sort of comfort food! Offer assistance or something. Take her out to do something fun (if you do stuff outside work)... For example, I took one of my friends to one of our outdoor malls here and then took her to CPK and had an enjoyable time. It was a "get your mind off him and spend time with your best friend" situation. Even going out jogging together is a great way to get her mind off it... especially if it's a nice day!

Olimar12345

Thanks, I'll do that. It's just that I don't know where she's going to be staying-they moved here from michigan for her bf's job, so I doubt she has any family out here. I'd let her stay with me, but unfortunatly I'm still at home and won't be moving out until august:( (and my family would'nt just let her stay with us+it would be weird lol.).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nakah

Consolidation is good, but don't give the impression that you're trying to flip it around so that the two of you can start dating. Beware the friend zone.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!