News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I was in similar situations a few times. And I really regret not acting on it. I'd recommend going for it, regrets suck.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: GaryOak on January 16, 2013, 06:18:36 AMI has a problem. There's one girl who obviously has a crush on me. I like her too but the thing is that I don't really want a girlfriend. Or I'd rather say that I don't think that I'm capable of having a relationship. I've always thought that I would be a lousy boyfriend. Most of the time I just want to be alone and she would probably want to hang out as much as possible. But I don't want to reject her either if it comes to that she confesses her feelings to me straight and clear. Part of me still isn't totally against of the idea of having a relationship. Sometimes it feels like a right thing to do and sometimes it feels just way too complicated.

Why is it impossible for me to be just good friends with any girl goddammit.
Relevant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmLRHnoSAs
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GaryOak

I guess you guys are right. This is something I would be very regretful about if I don't act at all.

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 16, 2013, 07:49:02 AMRelevant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmLRHnoSAs

Now I am officially terrified.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

MassiveMayhem

Ugh, so Dani (my girlfriend) and I have been getting in these little stupid arguments all day.
She plays League of Legends and tends to ignore my texts throughout the day which after a while gets really annoying. So I told her why, and she starts finding ways that it isn't her fault, blaming it on "my phone." I've been texting Slow all day so it's not my phone. Ugh, and shes been picking fights all day. Shes not on her period btw (for those with early speculations), and I don't know what to do. Shes been doing this often and it's getting overwhelming. What do I do...
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on February 08, 2013, 09:46:52 PMShes not on her period btw (for those with early speculations),
Considering its been proven that the menstrual cycle has no actual effect on a woman's emotions(other than being pissed off because of getting cramps and such), I'd say that rules it out as a possible reason.

Mabye somethings bothering her. Or maybe her LOL games are just getting super intense.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Toby

My name is The Boy Who Cried Wolf, I am single and looking for a girlfriend.

Lol jk XD

MassiveMayhem

It's just one of those things that blow over overnight, so it's no big deal. Just frustrating.
Well she was obviously bothered by something, what's worse is that she wouldn't tell me. It's ok though we're fine.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Kman96

I'm like Forever Alone AND Good Guy Kelsey over hurr...

Turns out somebody told Ayla I liked her, so when I noticed her kinda acting down on Facebook tonight, she confronted me about it, very smartly (albeit on Facebook). So I explained everything to her, from the fact that I had begun to like her from the beginning of the semester to my plan to have asked her to prom. She took it all very well. I explained how the fact she liked another guy would look bad on my part if I asked her anyway (I also took into account the feeling of the guy, as apparently he liked her back :o).

Because of this conversation, which was the BEST rejection I've ever gotten from a girl i liked, I feel like we respect each other more because of the revelation. I swear, her reaction to the truth, and the way she understood what I was explaining to her just made me want to like her more...even though she asked me to try not to like her anymore (How one does that is beyond me)...no matter. We're still great friends, and that's all that matters.

For those that don't know, I've actually lost a few great friends bacause I told them I liked them. One of which virtually saved my life just this past April. the same weekend I met her, too...sigh.

I'll be forever alone. Yet, I'll forever be the good guy.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

*claps* What a good man

And once again... MOVE TO SOUTH JERSEY DAMMIT

SlowPokemon

Hang in there sport. One day you'll look back on these high school escapades with nostalgic, smiling amusement and fondness.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

You're young, it happens. The fact that she liked somebody else and he liked her in return meant you didn't have much of a shot anyway. At least you got all that off of your chest, which makes you feel better in the long run.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 09, 2013, 11:00:14 PMHang in there sport. One day you'll look back on these high school escapades with nostalgic, smiling amusement and fondness.
Melancholy quote FTW.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 09, 2013, 10:58:57 PM*claps* What a good man

And once again... MOVE TO SOUTH JERSEY DAMMIT

And Bubbles, will you please take me back? I promise not to stray too far anymore (even though I'm technically still on hiatus).

EDIT: Ninja'd
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 09, 2013, 11:03:44 PMYou're young, it happens. The fact that she liked somebody else and he liked her in return meant you didn't have much of a shot anyway. At least you got all that off of your chest, which makes you feel better in the long run.
true, true. but women are frivolous and change their minds alot. just days before  that, she was moping about how she saw his arm around another girl...it was his sister xD
Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

Yes, so look on the brighter side: Rebound!

That's actually a very unhealthy attitude, don't do that. I was just going for the joke.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on February 09, 2013, 11:05:46 PMAnd Bubbles, will you please take me back? I promise not to stray too far anymore (even though I'm technically still on hiatus).
Fine, but only because you asked nicely. ignoring nthe fact that he went after another woman when we were engaged

Yugi