News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Contemplating doing a douchey selfie to defend my abdomen's honor, but positive it will only further damage my honor as a person.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

just add a duckface and everything will be ok

me irl
[close]

MasterProX

And add ten pounds of makeup too. Then you'll be fine.

By the way, I told Jackie not to tell anyone that I asked her out and failed miserably (for the tenth goddamn time). She told Olivia, her best friend... who has a habit of telling everyone all the secrets she learns about me.

KefkaticFanatic

Your mistake was assuming a high school girl wouldn't gossip just because you said not to.

me irl
[close]

MasterProX

My mistake was befriending her in the first place.

SuperFireKirby

Just move on. Seriously, I had my heart stomp into a bloody pulp by a girl a few months back and I'm willing to bet our relationship was far more intimate than yours with this Jackie girl. But you get over her, you move on. Because only you can create your own happiness. Letting anyone else control it will lead to bad things. And then eventually you'll meet a far prettier, nicer girl who actually wants a real relationship with you. And when this Jackie hasn't crossed you mind for a week or two, when you do think about, you'll know she was never worth a cent of your energy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on December 07, 2013, 12:16:57 AMEveryone on NSM seems to have a Sixpack.... haha I don't believe you :P
Hahaha I don't think everyone said they did xD

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 07, 2013, 12:39:04 AMContemplating doing a douchey selfie to defend my abdomen's honor, but positive it will only further damage my honor as a person.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 07, 2013, 12:52:35 AMjust add a duckface and everything will be ok

If everyone thinks highly of you already they would know that's a joke :D

Yeah, wait for someone better. You never know whether the girl you really, really liked might be posting on facebook about a baby daddy in a few years...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

There is a saying that says "All people.will make you suffer, you have to people.worth suffering for" but I am ever more quickly finding that there are no people suffering for.In the long run, everyone will let you down in an unforgivable way. So instead of trying to accommodate for other mistakes, take what you need from people and forget about. Whether its money, sex, or other selfish purposes, you are the only person who you can ever trust not to let you down. Fuck who you want and take what you want. No regrets. Because people and love and caring will only make.you suffer. That's literally the only.lesson I've.learned about love. Relationships aren't worth it.

Ruto

Have you been drinking? xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 08, 2013, 01:09:39 AMThere is a saying that says "All people.will make you suffer, you have to people.worth suffering for"
silliest lesson ever

Mashi

I disagree.  There's a colossal amount of altruism and kindness in the world to go around.  And even if one were to disagree with that notion, we're a long way forward from a few centuries ago, when torture and sacrifice were ubiquitous, humans were made slaves, people were dying of sickness, etc.  And I believe that we are definitely approaching the ideal for morality in humanity.

There's a quote from Game of Thrones that I liked (though, I'm paraphrasing) that stated "The more people you love, the more of a Hell your life becomes."  Now, although I don't mean to dissuade people from loving as many people as possible, the only reason I bring this up is to make a comment that love and caring can be difficult, and they're arduous tasks if you have many loved ones.  Such as the usual example of having to choose between saving only one of two children from drowning; it's lose-lose either way.

But what I find amazing is that we end up caring for one another in the end.  Ruto, for example, has always looked out for me.  I would probably have no idea what I was doing with my life if she weren't selfless enough to give a helping hand so often!  In much the same way, Kefka helps me with questions I have about Maths whenever I have one, Bird and verm verm are always sticking up for me, and many others here!  Yet none of them ever expect anything back out of it.  I'm not as put-together as Ruto or as intelligent as Kefka or as absolutely amazing as Bird and verm verm, so it's not as if I can reciprocate their kind actions.

I still advocate the idea of forming relationships when one is settled in life (such as when one finds a stable job or is soon to find one).  I feel there's too much pressure and misapprehension when trying to form a lifelong relationship of romantic love with someone when the two people are still dependent on their parents!  So MasterProX, don't belittle yourself or feel too bad.  It's human to err, so certainly try to move on.  I wouldn't discourage you from trying your hand again at love if it so happens in the future, so stay confident and keep your head up!  If you choose not to pursue a relationship, it's your decision, but don't let this mishap cloud your judgement.  I do agree with SuperFireKirby to an extent that you forge your own destiny; you're the only person that can make yourself happy.  If you're unhappy outside a romantic relationship, a romantic relationship won't correct that issue.  Any gossip on recent events are certain to die down eventually, so don't let anything provoke your or make you feel ashamed.

EDIT: Ohhh, that might explain why his previous two posts have such antithetical tones, Ruto.

FSM-Reapr

I respect that Mashi takes his time to write responses that are like one metre long.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ruto on December 08, 2013, 01:22:48 AMHave you been drinking? xD
Nailed it!

First time I've ever drunk posted. Probably the last. As you might infer, my mind is not in a good place right now. :b

Mashi

I don't like drunk SuperFireKirby, you're perfect enough the way you are. :(

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 08, 2013, 01:09:39 AMThere is a saying that says "All people.will make you suffer, you have to people.worth suffering for" but I am ever more quickly finding that there are no people suffering for.In the long run, everyone will let you down in an unforgivable way. So instead of trying to accommodate for other mistakes, take what you need from people and forget about. Whether its money, sex, or other selfish purposes, you are the only person who you can ever trust not to let you down. Fuck who you want and take what you want. No regrets. Because people and love and caring will only make.you suffer. That's literally the only.lesson I've.learned about love. Relationships aren't worth it.
such brilliance. much grammar. wow.