News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's worth noting, though, that the most of people's disagreements with Blue came from the politics and religion threads. He could of easily stayed and contributed to the site while staying out of those if he couldn't handle it or didn't want to handle it or whatever the situation is.
It seems to me Blue was ready to be done with NSM, unlike Deku who seemed to just gone on indefinite break rather than saying "I'm gone and not coming back" kind of thing.
what is shitpost

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on January 01, 2016, 07:09:35 PMIt's worth noting, though, that the most of people's disagreements with Blue came from the politics and religion threads. He could of easily stayed and contributed to the site while staying out of those if he couldn't handle it or didn't want to handle it or whatever the situation is.
It seems to me Blue was ready to be done with NSM, unlike Deku who seemed to just gone on indefinite break rather than saying "I'm gone and not coming back" kind of thing.
for someone who's so smart, you sure make a lot of common grammar errors
anyway, a lot of people on this site are pretty dumb when it comes to important topics and blue was sick of trying to explain to these certain people exactly what they were doing wrong (hint: calling people bigots for standing up for their beliefs is not a cool thing to do).  So it wasn't those 2 threads that caused problems, it was the people ridiculing him for his personal ideology.  Also why even post 16 days late about something that doesn't even have to do with the topic
PDS pls
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 01, 2016, 07:25:24 PMfor someone who's so smart, you sure make a lot of common grammar errors
anyway, a lot of people on this site are pretty dumb when it comes to important topics and blue was sick of trying to explain to these certain people exactly what they were doing wrong (hint: calling people bigots for standing up for their beliefs is not a cool thing to do).  So it wasn't those 2 threads that caused problems, it was the people ridiculing him for his personal ideology.  Also why even post 16 days late about something that doesn't even have to do with the topic
PDS pls

Hope you're being sarcastic.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

hope you know you're one of those people  ::)
unmotivated

Ruto

Dude

wtf am I reading

BTW, our new mods sure are doing a great job at keeping the peace!!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

The Hall of Quotes abridged.
what is shitpost

Dudeman

Quote from: Dude on January 01, 2016, 08:52:11 PMBTW, our new mods sure are doing a great job at keeping the peace!!
No one's been insultingly burned yet. Let's keep it that way.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

From a biased point of view, I guess.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

A mod can't stop all arguments. That's impossible. The mod's job is to make it so we don't have all hell breaking loose- not equivalent to the usual run-of-the-mill arguments between the two unspoken kinds of people at NSM.
what is shitpost

Ruto

Quote from: Dudeman on January 01, 2016, 08:56:04 PMNo one's been insultingly burned yet. Let's keep it that way.

Quote from: Dude on January 01, 2016, 08:57:05 PMFrom a biased point of view, I guess.

If it's anything I learned from the internet is that suddenly people can lose their ability to read. Whether the reasoning is there is up for debate. Kind of like the dwarf with the axe in his head, I think people only hear what they want to hear from that guy.

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on January 01, 2016, 08:59:22 PMThe mod's job is to make it so we don't have all hell breaking loose- not equivalent to the usual run-of-the-mill arguments between the two unspoken kinds of people at NSM.

*Everyone* should be better at keeping their heads down, yes. But thanks for saying that so I don't have to.

Bubbles

I saw this thread got posted in and thought I was gonna get a juicy relationship problem that I could help work through >:[ someone better either cut the argument or bring me some love trouble

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on January 01, 2016, 10:02:02 PMI saw this thread got posted in and thought I was gonna get a juicy relationship problem that I could help work through >:[ someone better either cut the argument or bring me some love trouble
there aren't any cute girls in my town wat do
unmotivated

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 01, 2016, 10:03:14 PMthere aren't any cute girls in my town wat do
Rethink your definition of cute ; ) cuteness is far more prevalent in personality traits than physical appearances, but you'll never see those traits if you turn them away without getting to know them

Jub3r7

im trying to call this one person to arrange a date but they arent picking up the phone, and there's a 99% chance neither of us will have time to hang out once school starts

...i guess i could just text them or send them a facebook message?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]