News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

we're all nerds we don't have mushy romance

So that cute guy I was talking about earlier this semester and I were the only two people to show up to class on thursday. I tried talking to him at the end of the class but he made a pretty clear effort to not let the conversation keep going.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

I met a cute dude who works at a bakery in town and there's some mutual interest

you guys he's not a stereotypical gay I'm so excited
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

mikey

but he works at a bakery
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

He actually looks kinda like you noc

And he's got nice arms :-)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

okay okay my turn

edit: so apparently if you complain to everyone and their mother on virtually every platform you can you'll get an answer :/ idk how to feel but whatever

I hate it when people do this and delete their original post but sorry!!! I was emotional then and I'm emotional now soo I'll do this just this once

FireArrow

uh that's weird. His either a dick or just really socially awkward and I'm gonna guess the latter. Or something important came up idk

Bubbles

No he's highkey a dick and I recognized it when we were together but he was nothing but nice to me, and also I'm kinda attracted to dicks (no pun intended) so...I kinda continuously set myself up for things like this

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 10, 2016, 08:34:56 PMAnd he's got nice arms :-)
I wouldn't be surprised, considering he works at a bakery
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Bubbles on December 10, 2016, 08:52:04 PMNo he's highkey a dick and I recognized it when we were together but he was nothing but nice to me, and also I'm kinda attracted to dicks (no pun intended) so...I kinda continuously set myself up for things like this

Aww. Well you seem to be taking it well enough at least. I've only been screwed over like that once and it took me ~6 months to recover.

braix

Most probably already know that I'm not interested in getting into a relationship anytime soon, but I can't help but wonder if I'll ever find someone that's alright with my genderfluidity.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

I'm sure you will!! I don't doubt it at all.

I've had... no luck in the romance department. rip.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 10, 2016, 02:30:41 PMMan I've had this weird intrigue thing going on at my workplace, and it doesn't seem to be over or even end, lol, it's really bothering me. It's connected to me previous post about "the girl" who I thought was interested in me.

So... to get to the point:

There are like 3 or 4 people, I call myself T, the second person A and the third M, and maybe there's a fourth which I'd call S, and also there's "the girl" which I'd call G.. for girl.

So apparently both T, A think that the G likes us both, and there is also M who likes G but I'm not so sure about how much she likes him. T and A are kind of opposite. T is kind of social, a bit crazy an weird person at times, but probably look calm, kind and charismatic on the outside (cause I don't want to be in people's face and "mess things up", and I know that I sometimes goes too far or just is too social or extrovert). And A is kind of the opposite, normal but not too normal, a bit sneaky which you don't expect from him, but otherwise very calm and careful, although I do think (and know) that he can get pretty emotional at times. And M is pretty greedy and power-hungry and not that afraid of showing it, cares about gold, women, sex, power etc. (with a small grin on his face). And S could already be G's boyfriend but I think he's more her "bodyguard" and a close and trustworthy friend rather than her boyfriend, maybe even a relative.

While A and M try to kind of sneaky and all (especially A), I'm more the opposite trying to be really honest (maybe even too honest) and open. It's probably because of our personality, I'm being more social and M being kind of social and A being more calm; I think, rather than "a strategy", but idk 100% honestly.

So that's how the situation is. And I really want to say that I want to try to care less about this whole situation. And care less about her, in the sense that I don't want to put all the focus on her in case that I "lose". I remember talking to my cousin who told me a wise tip - "to not pay too much focus on one girl, instead relax make good friends and let "love come to you", that sometimes it'll just click". And I'll try follow that and just chill out, mind my own business, play some piano, enjoy Christmas, have fun with my friends and family etc. And not let me bother myself with all this drama, it making me confused and really annoyed. I also got a lot of work during the winter and I actually don't even have the energy to care so much about this, as I got to focus on 1) work and 2) Christmas stuff. So y.. that's how my situation is. And I really like the tips you gave me about "conversation" and "ask her out", but I personally think it's a better idea to lay low and be myself rather than going straight to the point, feel like that is too disrespectful and just too bold, a better idea is just to try being a bit social and nice and all maybe something might happen.

So this girl, G, is really cute and kind of shy, but also kind of fun and also kind of tough. Really "in the middle" girl, as I see her, or maybe "cute on the outside, tough on the inside". 

Do you guys feel like I could "win"? :P ;D
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Don't make love a competition, you're missing the point if you do that.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Lol I actually hate this exact "competition". :P
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh