TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade Post Game

Started by Mashi, February 09, 2012, 04:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

I was secretly hoping that the game would be just a bit longer so I could start the Post Game today (as well as write another story segment), but the Human Team ruined it!
Though, I suppose that I can't blame you, I knew that your cause was hopeless (sorry; Bird and vermilionvermin are just too skilled!) once Bird joined the game.  But nevertheless, you all at least tried and that's what counts!

1. Saint Swooper Dude - Human
2. vermilionvermin - Wolf
3. blueflower999 - Human
4. shadowkirby - Human
5. Wrydryn Bird - Wolf
6. gzgregory - Human
7. SlowPokemon - Miller
8. Raymondbl - Human
9. xK-NiGhTx - Wolf Painter
10. Jub3r7 - Human
11. SuperFireKirby - Miller
12. Kman96 - Human

EDIT: Wow, I am so terrible.

blueflower999

WHAT HAPPENED TO BIRD BEING AN "ALMOST CONFIRMED" HUMAN, JUB?!  >:(

Ah, well. Other than that, great game everybody. And great job, wolves.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bird

Man, I can't believe our gambit payed off.

On Night 2, verm got a guard item. We decided to use it for our evil designs. We would attack and guard Jub3r7, then we would say that the most suspicious wolf had been the one to claim that they successfully guarded him. That ended up being me! So people trusted me since successfully guarding somebody is a super human thing to do. And then we lynched SFK for some reason.

Jub3r7 was the only player to see the possibility of the gambit, but he quickly brushed it away for some reason. Good job to him, I guess?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Wrydryn

Thanks for taking over for me Bird. Unexpected things happened last week so I wouldn't have been able to play very well.

blueflower999

Quote from: Wrydryn on February 09, 2012, 05:04:10 PMThanks for taking over for me Bird. Unexpected things happened last week so I wouldn't have been able to play very well.
You're so lucky you got to be a wolf twice in a row
I'm jealous
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

I SUCK at this game. Next time, I'm hosting. -_-
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Dang, that was fun!!! Even though we lost, it was a great game of strategy.

And hey- I told you all that I was human!!! XD believe me now??? Lol.

I'm ready for another game! Woo-hoo!
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

My strategy was to continually paint myself green so if i was seer'd i wouldn't be suspected. If i was still suspected i would be seer'd a bunch of times and finally be claimed human. Then if someone messed up and had to be seer'd, i'd paint them red. Prolly a totally routine paiter tactic but i came up with it on my own lol.

Oh, and good game all! Sorry i was inactive. Especially for my first time being a wolf :(
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Greg

welp
I guess I'm getting better at seeming human.
Unfortunately I still suck at finding wolves. ><

'Course a wolf team of Verm and Bird is kinda OPed... *headdesk*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

Remember the post where I said one of the wolves from last time was also a wolf this time?  I was right! :D :D :D I guess gut feelings work sometimes

I think both of the recent games gave the advantage to the wolves, because of the lack of confirmed blues and the wolves' skill.  Bird and Verm were incredibly good at drawing the votes away from a wolf at the last moment. 

I think I was doing fairly well before I got lynched.  I did get kind of overzealous making me look wolfy. 

I won't be able to participate for the next couple of games because I'm extremely busy with performances.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Bird

So I guess Jub3r7 got the Night 3 seer item? Who was he going to seer?

Also, no problem Wry!

I thought that this game had a great design.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Wrydryn

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 09, 2012, 05:04:55 PMYou're so lucky you got to be a wolf twice in a row
I'm jealous
Not as fun as it sounds. It takes work to lie rather than to just be human. You have to think three steps ahead.
I rarely ever get to be a blue when I play. I only think I've been the guardian once or maybe not. I can't remember being a blue ever actually.