News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XXVIII: Pokémon Black and White Sign Up Thread

Started by SlowPokemon, February 13, 2012, 03:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Who wants to play? Twelve spots.

TWG XXVIII: Pokémon Black and White

TEAM PLASMA: The evil team that is spread across Unova, wreaking havoc among the region. As if this wasn't bad enough, their master, Ghetsis, is a master of disguise and has disguised himself as a normal Pokémon Trainer and has taught his underlings to do the same—though his underlings can still be revealed as red. His son, the mysterious N, can view a player's color every night.
1. Ghetsis (Master Wolf: a Wolf Seered green)
2. N (Wolf Shaman: a Wolf with the power of the Seer)
3. Team Plasma (Wolf)

SPECIAL TRAINERS: These three are helpful to the normal Pokémon Trainers. Alder, the Pokémon Champion, has the ability to kill one player each night phase—which is helpful only provided he knows what he's doing. Looker, a member of the International Police, can unmask one person for what they truly are each night phase. And Professor Juniper, a selfless individual, can guard one person, excluding herself, each night phase in the safety of her laboratory.
4. Alder (Vigi)
5. Looker (Seer)
6. Professor Juniper (Guardian)

POKÉMON TRAINERS: The normal Pokémon Trainers are being kept in the dark and panic is ensuing. They must work together with the Special Trainers to unmask Team Plasma—while avoiding casting suspicion on the wrong person. The Skinhead, an unfortunately suspicious-looking individual, will be unmasked by Looker or N as being a red player, while the Scientist, who is often subject to the stereotype of his type being automatically intelligent, will be unmasked by Looker or N as a blue player.
7. Skinhead (Miller)
8. Scientist (Herring)
9. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
10. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
11. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
12. Pokémon Trainer (Human)

1. K-NiGhT
2. Kman96
3. vermilionvermin
4. shadowkirby
5. Jub3r7
6. gzgregory
7. blueflower999
8. Mashi
9. Wrydryn
10. Saint Swooper
11. Bird
12. Locke (Faux)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Well i said i would take a break but i just can't resist.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

WOO!! Bring It ON!!! XD

Yeah, I'm In.
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Greg

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Wrydryn

Just because Mashi is playing, In.

Mashi

Saint Swooper

In.

This time my modem shouldn't explode.

Locke (Faux)

davy

I was going to sign-up, but at this moment, I feel like if I were to play, I wouldn't be able to make any leads so I'll pass this time.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game