News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[NES] Mega Man 3 - "Shadow Man Stage"

Started by SALT1NE, April 05, 2012, 05:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SALT1NE

Completed by Dudeman

This is a really good song and I would like to play it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuYG5qOsDGU

Thanks,
SALT1NE

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SALT1NE

Quote from: Dudeman on April 05, 2012, 05:56:09 PMMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE!!!!!!!!!
Accepted.
Thanks. And approximately how long does it take for someone to make sheet music for a song?

Shadoninja

Quote from: SALT1NE on April 07, 2012, 11:16:11 AMThanks. And approximately how long does it take for someone to make sheet music for a song?

For a NES tune, probably 3-5 hours total.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 07, 2012, 12:40:31 PMFor a NES tune, probably 3-5 hours total.
lol console TOTALLY makes a difference. I'm doing a gamecube one and it's taken me 3 days and i JUST got half done :P
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dudeman

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 07, 2012, 12:40:31 PMFor a NES tune, probably 3-5 hours total.
HAHAHA you make me laugh.
When I was arranging the Mega Man 6 soundtrack, each one took me maybe 30 min. to an hour.
The reason it's not done yet is because I haven't even started. (I've got some other stuffs that I'm working on.)
EDIT: Are you requesting this so that you can actually play it? I'm going to try to keep this as close to the original as possible, but I can make it playable if that's what you want.
EDIT 2: Too late.
Mega Man 3
Shadowman:
[PDF][MIDI]
Tell me if it needs editing please!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SALT1NE

Quote from: Dudeman on April 07, 2012, 06:45:22 PMHAHAHA you make me laugh.
When I was arranging the Mega Man 6 soundtrack, each one took me maybe 30 min. to an hour.
The reason it's not done yet is because I haven't even started. (I've got some other stuffs that I'm working on.)
EDIT: Are you requesting this so that you can actually play it? I'm going to try to keep this as close to the original as possible, but I can make it playable if that's what you want.
EDIT 2: Too late.
Mega Man 3
Shadowman:
[PDF][MIDI]
Tell me if it needs editing please!
Thanks so much. It's amazing. WAY better than I thought anyone could ever do it. You have a real talent. But the only problem is, I'm not a good enough player to play it. But I'll try.

I think I'm going to love this site.
And by the way, did anyone notice my request for Fake Man from Mega Man 9? If so, please tell me.

Dudeman

Quote from: SALT1NE on April 09, 2012, 10:06:31 AMDid anyone notice my request for Fake Man from Mega Man 9? If so, please tell me.
No, but if you post a link here, we won't have to search for it.

SALT1NE