News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Awasai's arrangements (updated 5/10)

Started by Awasai, April 19, 2008, 05:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendude73

There are some really clashy chords in this song, in particular measures 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, and 32.  Are these all supposed to sound like that?  (32 looks like it may have been an accident actually, but I don't want to mess with it.)

Awasai

Quote from: random_goldfish on May 10, 2008, 08:33:41 PMNow to the new Kirby arrangement...I love it! I want to play Super Star again...*runs to SNES*
thanks!

Quote from: Nintendude73 on June 12, 2008, 11:41:54 AMThere are some really clashy chords in this song, in particular measures 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, and 32.  Are these all supposed to sound like that?  (32 looks like it may have been an accident actually, but I don't want to mess with it.)

mmm... yeah.  If you listen to the original (or even my playing of it on youtube) you'll see that that's how it's supposed to be.  On paper it looks bad, but it works.  Would this have been accepted if not for that?

Nintendude73

Ah, I can't remember, and now I get an error when clicking the link. :(