TWG XXVIII: Pokémon Black and White

Started by SlowPokemon, February 15, 2012, 06:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Who wants to play? Twelve spots.

TWG XXVIII: Pokémon Black and White

TEAM PLASMA: The evil team that is spread across Unova, wreaking havoc among the region. As if this wasn't bad enough, their master, Ghetsis, is a master of disguise and has disguised himself as a normal Pokémon Trainer and has taught his underlings to do the same—though his underlings can still be revealed as red. His son, the mysterious N, can view a player's color every night.
1. Ghetsis (Master Wolf: a Wolf Seered green)
2. N (Wolf Shaman: a Wolf with the power of the Seer)
3. Team Plasma (Wolf)

SPECIAL TRAINERS: These three are helpful to the normal Pokémon Trainers. Alder, the Pokémon Champion, has the ability to kill one player each night phase—which is helpful only provided he knows what he's doing. Looker, a member of the International Police, can unmask one person for what they truly are each night phase. And Professor Juniper, a selfless individual, can guard one person, excluding herself, each night phase in the safety of her laboratory.
4. Alder (Vigi)
5. Looker (Seer)
6. Professor Juniper (Guardian)

POKÉMON TRAINERS: The normal Pokémon Trainers are being kept in the dark and panic is ensuing. They must work together with the Special Trainers to unmask Team Plasma—while avoiding casting suspicion on the wrong person. The Skinhead, an unfortunately suspicious-looking individual, will be unmasked by Looker or N as being a red player, while the Scientist, who is often subject to the stereotype of his type being automatically intelligent, will be unmasked by Looker or N as a blue player.
7. Skinhead (Miller)
8. Scientist (Herring)
9. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
10. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
11. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
12. Pokémon Trainer (Human)

1. K-NiGhT
2. Kman96
3. vermilionvermin
4. shadowkirby
5. Jub3r7
6. gzgregory
7. blueflower999
8. Mashi
9. Wrydryn
10. Saint Swooper
11. Bird
12. Locke (Faux)

PMs WILL BE SENT OUT SHORTLY-ISH
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Jub3r7

Sending you a message mashi about my claim!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

vermilionvermin

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: vermilionvermin on February 15, 2012, 06:37:40 PMwheres my role pm

"Shortly-ish" implies they might take a few minutes.

ALL PMs ARE OUT. IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. NIGHT ONE ENDS TOMORROW, THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012, AT NINE O CLOCK PM EST.

vermilionvermin

Looker should claim.  We should move through this process as quickly as we can in order to ensure that he gets all the claims he needs by phase end.

SlowPokemon

Aaah! Forgot to mention that N, Juniper, Looker, and Alder cannot use their powers night one.

vermilionvermin

Kman96

Alright! I love pokemon!

...I might be out of Internet range for a little bit, so if I'm in active, that is why...btw, should I claim? Even though I'm not a blue...?
Party Hard!
[close]

Wrydryn

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 15, 2012, 07:08:44 PMAaah! Forgot to mention that N, Juniper, Looker, and Alder cannot use their powers night one.

Good to know that we avoided a potential disaster.

vermilionvermin

no we didn't them not having night 1 powers is a disaster

It's a bad idea to claim unless we can set up an alliance.  That is impossible because we don't have a guardian.

So now we can twiddle our thumbs and play card games.

Wry, got any twos?

Kman96

So if no one does anything the first night phase, how does that show as a productive night phase??? It would be a pointless wolfing if they just "guessed" ...
Party Hard!
[close]