News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XXVIII: Pokémon Black and White

Started by SlowPokemon, February 15, 2012, 06:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

It's pretty much impossible to do anything during night 1 when we have no guardian.  Unfortunately, we're going to have to rely on a seer claim early Day 1.  And I do mean early.  I'm not going to trust a late seer claim because the real seer could very well be dead tomorrow.

If you are the seer, it would be best to claim right as the phase begins, or at least within a few hours.  I'm not going to give the game to the wolves by letting them gain all of our trust.

Could you elaborate more on what you mean by a "pointless wolfing"?

Bird

Just because there aren't any powers this phase doesn't mean that we can't discuss things.

For instance: Do you think that Mashi claiming "the please" makes him more or less likely to be a wolf?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

Kman96

Well it just didn't seem very proper to wolf anyone when they don't have a chance to guard or claim their innocence since they would probably be wolfed anyway...

But I did forget the fact that the wolves already know who the humans are, so I guess I take it back...whoops.  Maybe this is their time to shine... :/
Party Hard!
[close]

Wrydryn

Mashi

dun woree wirr i tink wii gots dem foold

so who we wolf tonight ;)

Jub3r7

Quote from: Bird on February 15, 2012, 11:06:52 PMJust because there aren't any powers this phase doesn't mean that we can't discuss things.

For instance: Do you think that Mashi claiming "the please" makes him more or less likely to be a wolf?
He claims the Please every game regardless of whether or not he's playing, bird!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saint Swooper

obligatory here post

im gonna vote for mashi again

Jub3r7

No don't vote for mashi he's super coll. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

saint swooper you are so dead in that game

Locke (Faux)

Lynch Swooper, because lynching Mashi is for lamers!

SlowPokemon

Don't lynch Mashi...

I AM THE REAL PLEASE.

[/counterclaim]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

whoa, i think this is the first NSM twg I haven't been in since, like, 20 games ago.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Guys, remember this is Night phase one. There won't be any lynching...the wolves will decide this one...
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin