TWG XXVIII: Pokémon Black and White

Started by SlowPokemon, February 15, 2012, 06:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

yeah, you guys- you hear that? it ends on Saturdat at 9!

Personally, weighing all of the options, I've come to suspect a few people (for once). 

Here are the remaining players:
Bird-Vigi (possibly covering for real vigi? I'm not sure, because it seems unlikely)

Wrydryn- seer. this one I'm not so sure of...after all, the master wolf also has seering powers, but if no one has counter claimed...perhaps we killed off the original seer? just a thought, but I find it unlikely...

Mashi- the real only one I'm not sure about. Bird (or Verm, I can't remember) told me that Mashi was a confirmed human, which didn't quite make sense to me, so I don't see it.  He is one of the people on my suspect list but I'm not too certain about him.

Jub- I'm pretty sure Jub is the Master wolf...he hasn't been active very much...not that really that has anything to do with it, but he was also seered green, and weighing all of my options, his seering doesn't seem to prove that he is human. He's my highest suspicion right now.

verm- I'm not so sure about Verm, either. He could be human, but he could also easily be a wolf. He's about as suspected to me as Jub.

Kman- finally there's me. I know all you guys like to post smileys and stuff about how cool you are, but I don't do that.  I'm a human. I really don't know if I'm the herring or the miller, but I am human.

This leads to...

Bird- vigi
Wrydryn- seer
Mashi- human?
Jub- Master Wolf
Verm- wolf? human?
Kman96- human. unsure of miller or herring, however.

There's my stuff.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bird

guess i'm using my power on jubert then, hopefully all goes well
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Kman96

we're an hour out...is there anything we haven't done yet?

I don't think we've missed anything, but...ever since we insta'd gzgregory last night, nothing's really happened....has everybody read my analysis of remaining players? I'll be in irc chat (on ninsheet) if anyone has any questions.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bird

Really, Jub3r7, if you're human now is the time to try and convince me.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

SlowPokemon

JUB IS DEAD. Also, GAME IS OVER AND HUMANS WIN. I could make you wait for the day phase but there's no way to lose.

Post game will come later.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]