Skyward Sword story clarification *mucho spoilers*

Started by spitllama, January 06, 2012, 04:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Ok so, just finished and I don't get some things-

1) Why does Zelda not age from the time that she seals herself away in sleep to when she's awoken after the Goddess statue crashes into Demise? Zelda ages in other games.

2) Are we to assume that Link stays with Zelda since their birds flew away? Then how does this lead into the next game? Baby? Idk.

3) Does the Sealed temple then become Sacred Grove?

4) If Impa helps Zelda in both ages at the same time, doesn't that mean that she would never end and just keep on working in a circle? :-\

5) How does Demise relate to Ganondorf? He must be the incarnation he spoke of right?

6) If Ghirahim is the equivalent of Fi, does that mean that Fi has supah cool powahs and all that?

7) What makes Ghirahim a Demon Lord if he's really just the spirit of a sword...

8) What becomes of the two faires? Ghirahim must be destroyed with Demise, but why would Fi not have made a reappearance in later games when the master sword is drawn?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

1) Sealed in magic crystal thing
2) Yes.  Multiple generations, they were the first of Hyrule and we can assume that the royalty begins with them.
3) Probably
4) This is why you shouldn't have time travel in a story
5) Yep
6) Both are constructs of their masters.  They are similar but not identical.  Just a living weapon or something.
7) Either an odd translation or just the story wanting it to be like that
8.) She was created with a purpose of serving Hylia's chosen hero in destroying Demise.  She fulfilled that purpose and thus terminated her existence/became permanently dormant within the sword.

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page

Jub3r7

Oh no.

ohnoohnoohnoohnoohno

I looked at kefka's avatar and was like "his avatar is from..."

And then that song. That gets stuck in my head for weeks on end and doesn't go away.

I mean, I see that avatar all the time, and I was aware of the game it came from too, but apparently I usually don't think about it that much.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Submissions Page

Jub3r7

NAAAA NA NA NA NA NA NA, NA, NA NA NA NA NA NA, NANANA

spitllama

Submissions Page

Jub3r7

Dudeman

Quote from: spitllama on January 06, 2012, 04:54:09 PMIf Impa helps Zelda in both ages at the same time, doesn't that mean that she would never end and just keep on working in a circle? :-\
Think of it this way. Young Impa is in the past and is told to go to the present to help Zelda. After they go through the Gate of Time in the Temple of Time, Impa is back in the past, stays there, watches Link defeat Demise, and waits for a very long time. Then she becomes old and can finally guide Link and Zelda because she is finally in their time. She watches Link defeat the Imprisoned, reveals her identity, and disappears. She can't live in a circle because she was alive during the x number of years between the present and the past. She just came to the present to help Zelda when she got captured, and then went back.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

GoronsOrchestrated

How can The Imprisoned exist in the present, if he was killed in the past, then brought back to the present and sealed away in the Master Sword, destroying him until he is reincarnated into Ganondorf?
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ