Ganondorf's Arrangements (Last Updated 6/15/09) Helmaroc King in proccess

Started by NasiDe, April 22, 2008, 05:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

wait, isnt the great sea already on the site? anyway it sounds awsome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

NasiDe

Indeed, the Great Sea is already a song on NinSheet Music, however, I thought that something sounded wrong with it. However, that is not to say the arranger of the Great Sea presently on the site did not do well. I believe they did wonderfully in its arrangement.
Thank you DoKoCo,
Ganondorf

PianoMasta7

These are all from MIDI's. From VGmusic. What do you think I'm stupid???
Besides, you should have added stalgato's to the Forsaken Fortress even though it's not yours...

Gu4n

I'll planning to rearrange Great Sea, and it'll be the most kick-ass arrangement of it out there. But.. I'm too lazy to transcribe it. =p

NasiDe

8)
Another queue update! More Wind Waker! More Twilight Princess!
I'm working on finishing the rest of the Wind Waker songs and is it taking a long time! But it's definately worth it!

PseudoMario16

the puppet gannon sounds right, but i there is a wrong chord in measure 17, and in 36 and 37 and 42 the notes are pretty cramped together. also, i dont know if the grace notes are humanly possible.

despite this, i think the puppet gannon is a great arrangement
(plus, thats an impressive queue)

NasiDe

Thanks. It took a while to convince myself it was time to update that list. I don't think it's done yet still.  ;D
Puppet Ganon is inhumanly possible. Hmm... Well I printed out all Puppet Ganon songs I have arranged and was able to easily play them...
Now about those cords... I'll check the song as soon as possible and see what could possibly be wrong with them.
Also, which Puppet Ganon. (Puppet/Marionette Mode, Transformation, or Snake Mode?)

Just so you know, 'Gannon' is incorrect spelling. It's really Ganon.  ;)

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Ganondorf on May 15, 2008, 10:20:14 AMAlso, which Puppet Ganon. (Puppet/Marionette Mode, Transformation, or Snake Mode?)
the snake one

except for the chords 17, this was a really good arrangement. i might be wrong about the chords,
but it it just doesnt sound right to me

NasiDe

Sorry for not being on in awhile and not replying. I've been busy at the RPG and school. *Goes back to main page and points up. Then returns to replying.* I think that they're right... I listened to it and looked the sheets over and could find nil wrong with it. Sorry.
Anyways, I'll be doing a few more Wind Waker songs and putting them in queue. After that, I'll begin looking for another game to start working on sheet music for. *Looks at games on shelf. Mutters to self, 'Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess... Super Paper Mario... Not many of those... Maybe...' Continues looking along shelf, whispering to self.*
Heh-heh.  8) ;D I'm weird like that.
*Looks at uber giant organ from Ocarina of Time.*

Sirus

great arrangemnts
i didnt listen to all of them though :P

Lildigipoke2

Could you do more Kingdom Hearts songs? That would be great

(specifically KH II)

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

NasiDe

I could try to do more KH but I've never played 1 or 2. Just CoM, unfortunately.

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

PianoMasta7

Wow people! Come On! These Are From (c)ed MIDI's!

Nintendude73

I'm torn on whether to accept this or not...  It's a pretty good arrangement, but the grace notes don't seem to fit well and there are some parts that just sound kind of sour (Measure 17, as pointed out before).  I'd like to know some other people's opinions on whether this should be accepted or not.