Ganondorf's Arrangements (Last Updated 6/15/09) Helmaroc King in proccess

Started by NasiDe, April 22, 2008, 05:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

TP Dark Lord Ganon needs more... suspenseful kick.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

NasiDe

I removed Impaz's song.

I looked over the Ganondorf song. But I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. It does seem wrong to my ears as well but I can't place my finger on what's missing or what I have to much of.

NasiDe

I get the weird feeling that this is given up on when nobody replies here anymore. Should I continue trying to fix my songs...?

NasiDe

*Bump.*
Eehm.... [Sad imitation of Brawl Taunts.] No one's payin' attention to me anymore![/SIOBT]  :P J/K. But seriously, I am being ignored...

DBJack

I am too. We can start a club!

I would comment on your music, but I'm afraid I never really got into the legend of zelda series, so my input probably wouldn't help much.

You're doing it wrong! Failure!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Ganondorf on August 10, 2008, 06:50:10 PM*Bump.*
Eehm.... [Sad imitation of Brawl Taunts.] No one's payin' attention to me anymore![/SIOBT]  :P J/K. But seriously, I am being ignored...

"now u know how weegi feels..." 

but i think ur gannon song is great-but the suspensful thing thats missing is the drums and percussion stuff(and theres really no way 2 add that...)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

NasiDe

Perhaps accenting it would do something... 8) Unfortuneately I haven't the slightest clue how to do that.  ::) Perhaps someone could help me out there. ;D

blah54

wow... you have a ton of arrangements...

anyways i've looked at a few...

encounter with tetra just seems like a mess in my opinion, i couldn't really decipher it at all...

the battle (wind waker), is correct, but it just seems kind of bland and such... i know you've got the general melody of the song right, but it's just almost boring to listen to, and even more boring to play...

the puppet ganon snake mode, i can recognize the melody and harmony, they're correct... but it seems to lose it's "epicness" on piano... also, every time you use 32nd notes, just use grace notes instead, it's just confusing and impractical to see a quarter note with three dots...

as for your great sea arrangement, i like it a lot, i actually have sat down and learnt the whole thing, so on that one, good job...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

NasiDe

Bleh, I'm thinking of removing Meeting with Tetra and perhaps redoing it. It wasn't done too well, admittedly.

As for grace notes, like accents, I don't know how to add them.  :-\ I should look stuff up I guess...

As for the Land Battle, do you have any suggestions that I could use to make it more exciting? ???

NDUDE

I'm just wondering. Are you still working on Linebeck's Theme from Phantom Hourglass?

NasiDe

I'm sorry... :-\
I got stuck on that some time ago and I guess I just haven't gotten around to trying to arrange it again.

4-D

Maybe you didn't make this error in all of your sheets, but in "Great Sea" you forgot to note "Arr. by ________"

Amazing how many you did, btw. How long did it take you?

And I know that you might not have time to put very much attention into a specific song, but in "Great Sea," I think that a lot of the echo measures you included (where the melody line is repeated to measures in a row) should be played more quietly (the echoes parts themselves, that is). Also, it seems that you could make use of repeat barlines and so shorten the number of pages

Keep it up :)

NasiDe

Ah, thanks for the notification. I hadn't seen that.  ;D

It took maybe a year but I had quite large breaks between songs. XD

EDIT: Updated version of the Great Sea is in place!  ;D
EDIT EDIT: Dark Lord Ganondorf is updated.
EDIT EDIT EDIT: Goron Mines are updated.

4-D

Hey, Ganondorf

I did a little editing on your "The Great Sea." See what you think (I hope you don't mind): http://download280.mediafire.com/vsm4zvgxxofg/mn53hniii7k/TheGreatSea_LoZWW+edit.BAK