News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Ganondorf's Arrangements (Last Updated 6/15/09) Helmaroc King in proccess

Started by NasiDe, April 22, 2008, 05:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasiDe

REMOVED

Edit: 8/24/2012

Beethoven II

Puppet Ganon sounds really off. You need to fix that.  You also don't need the red notes.

NasiDe

I have just listened to it once more and, to my ear, it sounded fine. However, if this is backed and pressed on by more people, I will check on it at your request.

Gu4n

I'm sorry, but I've got to press it back too. There's too much dissonance on places where it shouldn't be, the red notes are indeed redundant at certain places but overall it looks pretty good. Your queue is also very impressive!

NasiDe

I'll be sure to begin editing. Thank you. Those took quite awhile, I have to say. ;D

Edited. The link has now been updated. ;)

PianoMan

These are awesome! The only thing I see to be wrong is that the symbol for GameCube is either "GC" or "GCN"

NasiDe

Thank you, PianoMan!

GCN? Wouldn't that become Game Cube Nintendo? Hmm... If that's the official abbreviation for Game Cube and not NGC, then I'll change that.

razer84

Game Cube Nintendo sounds cooler anyway...

OT: great arrangements!

damn commies.

Beethoven II

Good.  Much better.  The only thing now would be to flip the red 16th notes, but probably the staff might do that.

PianoMan

Quote from: Ganondorf on April 24, 2008, 10:26:14 AMThank you, PianoMan!

GCN? Wouldn't that become Game Cube Nintendo? Hmm... If that's the official abbreviation for Game Cube and not NGC, then I'll change that.
I really don't get it either. I've just only ever seen it as GCN or GC. This is the first time i've seen as NGC. (I think it might stand for GameCube Network)

Palagerini

Is the Molgera Battle Suppose to be just the Midi link? cause that's all i got when i downloaded it. But when i downloaded the Great Sea one i got the Finale Notepad thing.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Dekudude

Try a key signature of three sharps, and erase the second layer on the parts with two layers on the bass.

NasiDe

Thanks for noticing that Palagerini! I'll fix that as ASAP.
I've edited the song but if I change the key signature the song sounds... Wrong.
Also, i fixed that Molgera link. It should work now.

KefkaticFanatic

For some odd reason the correct abbreviation for the Gamecube is GCN.  Otherwise, pretty schweet arrangements.

me irl
[close]

NasiDe

Okay. I've updated stuff on my submissions. Not a giant deal but its good.