News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XXVIII: Pokémon Black and White (Post Game)

Started by SlowPokemon, February 25, 2012, 08:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Jub3r7 was the Master Wolf. He played very well. Up until the very end, where he kinda just accepted defeat. He finally wised up at the end to the fact that he needed to kill Blueflower before getting rid of anyone else. Interrogating people to "weed out the wolves" was interesting to watch, and made you seem human to some. Also I'm not sure whose idea it was to purposely miss the first wolfing, but it was a good way to stir things up a little.

Locke (Faux) was N. He seemed disconnected at the beginning, and had little or no coordination with the other wolves. The night that Bird was wolfed, and revived, was because Jub had sent Wrydryn's name to me, and Locke, without knowing this, sent me Bird's name. No one ever clarified which one to kill, so I went with the most recent choice, thinking it only fair. I also think this was the turning point for the wolves, as Bird was now a confirmed human.

Saint Swooper. Ah, the poor man. He was killed too early.

Bird was Alder, and made some really great quick decisions--his vigis were great, especially that of Jub3r7 at the end. His Shadowkirby vigi, and gzgregory lynch, were both amiss, but that doesn't mean he didn't play actively and greatly--in fact, his shrewd analysis of the players was quite impressive.

Wrydryn was Looker, and he also did a fairly good job, but he wasn't overwhelmingly amazing (or on time). I did think it was amazing that he lasted that long without the Wolves killing him.

Blueflower was a great guardian, though really his only incredibly useful move was guarding Bird that one night. He didn't have a lot of opportunity to do much else, but I was impressed with his game for such a new player.

K-NiGhT was That Guy. That Guy Who Didn't Want To Play. Jeez, what a Skinhead! Wait....he WAS the Skinhead? Oh, I see what I did there. Well I would understand if you weren't also on the forums the whole time... so it's not like you didn't have time for it.

Mashi was the (disappointingly inactive) Scientist. Shame On You Mashi for paying more attention to other games. :'( I thought we had something SPECIAL.

Kman96 showed a lot of vigor, and though he doesn't totally get TWG yet, I can see he's going to be good in the future. He has a lot of ambition, and I respect that.

Vermilionvermin, you played really well. REALLY well. You were really disconnected at the end though. Great as always apart from that though.

Shadowkirby's game was tragically brief. Not much to say here.

Gzgregory was incredibly suspicious at the end. o_O Hell, he had ME double checking my sheet to double check whether he was a wolf. That takes a fair amount of (useless here) skill. And apparently your teammates felt the same way.

That being said, I'm going to give out three MVPs.

FIRST AND FOREMOST TO BIRD for being an outstanding human, always keeping up with the game, and using his vigi power extraordinarily.

SECONDLY TO VERMILIONVERMIN for really using deductive reasoning effectively and for a great game played all around.

AND FINALLY TO KMAN96 who, despite his limited knowledge of the game, stayed dedicated until the end and who, I hope, comes to deserve a true MVP in games to come. ^_^

There you have it!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saint Swooper

Kman96

:') *clap clap clap*

I feel very proud of the human team, and of myself...sorry we lynched you guys :/

Great game everyone!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

Greg

Uh...
*headdesk*
Wow, that was not my best game.
Gj rest of humans.

Locke (Faux)

Sorry about messing up the N2 wolfing, Jub and Swoop. Although neither of you ever contacted me to tell me you were wolfing anyone  ??? .

Also for those who are wondering: The no-wolfing on N1 was an accident as far as I know.

Locke (Faux)

Also apologies to SlowPokemon for not being as active as I could have been. I know you probably would have rather have had Dude in the game than me.

Saint Swooper

I can confirm the no wolfing N1 was an accident.

But it did help stir things up, so it wasn't all bad!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Locke (Faux) on February 25, 2012, 08:14:25 PMAlso apologies to SlowPokemon for not being as active as I could have been. I know you probably would have rather have had Dude in the game than me.

Nononono not at all. I love both of you.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Really sorry slow, i made a bad desicion :( but next time i know i'll have time to play :o
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Yeah, I was out of town four the last 4 days of the game. D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

I've been watching television or reading comics for the last 11 days!!!!!!!!!

Wrydryn

This was just a bad time for me to play this game. Next time will be better, I promise!