News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

A Sad Day Indeed...

Started by SlowPokemon, March 19, 2012, 10:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

OST Project is shutting down.
The closing of this site is awful for me. I downloaded nearly ALL my game music from that site. And now with the closures of MegaUpload and MultiUpload, everything is just...gone. It's an unfortunate turn of events that got me wondering...will we share the same fate? What if Mediafire is shut down? Where will all the sheets go? Should we be transferring all sheets to dropbox?

And who else used ostproject? :P They really had a wonderful selection. I'm disappointed it's shutting down.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

I didn't even know about that site :(

Media storage can pretty much turn into something illegal (but the owners can get out of trouble if they say they're not responsible for that or the content) at any time. I guess the only solution is for everyone to back up their stuff.

Honestly, some companies won't even care about who does what kind of fan stuff with their work as long as they're not selling it. Unless you're Fox or something and you have a large evil empire. Remember that SOPA scare?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

I used OST after you showed it to me! I got the full SSBB album from there. Was waiting for the Pokemon B/W soundtrack but they never re-uploaded it. I guess this explains why.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

I have the BW soundtrack, I could prolly find a way to get it to you.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

There are much better and more reliable sources with better quality anyway.

I had never even heard of this site and always managed to get my OSTs just fine...

me irl
[close]