News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XIXX: The End of Zee Waurld Post Game

Started by Mashi, March 13, 2012, 08:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

1. C-DaYtImE (K-Night) - Wolf - A+++++++++
2. Chick (Dude) - Human - Rather inactive, but oh well, I suppose!
3. RedTree666 (BlueFlower999) - Human - You made an honest effort, but it seems that not everyone was active enough got your efforts to be fruitful.  Hopefully, things will improve next game!
4. FastNon-ImaginaryAnimal (SlowPokemon) - Wolf - You led the Wolf team to victory and A+++++++++.
5. CWoman69 (Kman96) - Wolf - Aside from davy, you were my second suspicion (especially after shadowkirby mentioned your slip up), but you didn't let that intimidate you too greatly and were still able to survive and help your team win.  So A+++++++++.
6. LightMetaknight (ShadowKirby) - Human - You stated that you had reason to believe that Kman96 was a Wolf, but then never even explained your reasoning.  I also would like to ask why none of the Humans approached shadowkirby about this after my death.
7. SnotAlpaca (Spitllama) - Human - Not the Please.
8. CyanHelpfulMammal (VermillionVermin) - Human - Wolfed Night 1 because professional.
9. Davy (yvaD) - Human - I still can't understand the logic you followed with the lynching the best Player due to Manti Rule thing.  I understand that Players can have different perspectives and beliefs towards how to play, but that was just frivolous!  Had you not done what you did, we could have nabbed a Wolf, but oh well, it's not really your fault anyway.  The Humans were much too inactive anyway; a KitB should not have occurred.
10. NotTheWolf (Mashi) - Human - wth youre the worst twig player ive ever seen
11. TheOppositeOfWrydryn (Wrydryn) - Where were you, you were the Humans' last hope!!!!!!!!!
12. zgemmanuel (gzgregory) - Human - Not the Please.

I'm awarding MVP to all the Wolves because I feel that they all deserve it equally.  They each played nearly flawlessly and virtually led the game.
I, unfortunately, have few positive things to say about the Human Team, however.  Inactivity encroached nearly all of you and it led to an extraordinarily easy victory for the Wolves.  I hope that things will improve in the future; I do not want to witness an era of inactive NSM TWGs again.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

Hai guise imma wuff :D

lol I was a bad wolf...lets hope thats not how it goes next time... ;D 

but yeah...I got bored of being so active...there was almost literally nothing happening! I could have even claimed wolf and probably not have gotten lynched!  But dat's otay... :P idk. this game wasn't as fun as I'd hoped...so therefore, I don't like manhunts...

lets add some specials next time!!! :D
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

I think it should be...
Quote from: Mashi on March 13, 2012, 08:15:28 PM1. C-DaYtImE (K-Night) - Wolf - A+++++++++ WAS SO AMAZING OMG HE WAS TOTES THE PLEASE
4. FastNon-ImaginaryAnimal (SlowPokemon) - Wolf - A+++++++++.
5. CWoman69 (Kman96) - Wolf - Aside from davy, you were my second suspicion (especially after shadowkirby mentioned your slip up), but you didn't let that intimidate you too greatly and were still able to survive and help your team win.  So A+++++++++.

No one else matters cuz these three are so awesome. MVP for the next 1 vermillion games.
But oh, well. I guess we can't all be happy. I also wanna know why for the KMan slipped. SHADOKIRBY MUST ELABORATE
Quote from: shadowkirbyGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

K-NiGhT

SlowPokemon

In my VERY FIRST post I warned you guys that I was totes wulff. But no one would listen.

So Kman did you think you'd get MVP twice in a row? :)

That was the only decent wolf game I've ever played. It was really fun. A bit more difficult though.

I LOVE the manhunt games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Mashia KiTB shouldn't have occurred.
what's a KiTB?

Kman96

A KitB is a Knife-in-the-box...its when there's a tie vote, so someone uses random.org to choose the one who is lynched.  learned much? I read the rules ;D

no, I never thought that I'd get MVP tiwce, nor did I plan it. but I guess I'm just that awesome...especially since this is only my third game!!! :D
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

Just to let all of you know...

I hate you in a TWG sort of way

Manhunts suck. Kman I was going to vote for you had I not been wolfed.

K-Night and Kman: Noob statuses REVOKED
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

D: ...i'm not sure if i should be happy or sad... i can no longer use that as an excuse!!!

i sowwy, spitllama.
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: Blueflower999 on March 13, 2012, 08:27:09 PMI HATE the manhunt games.

Ah, well. Great job, wolves. Asside from Kman, I didn't suspect a thing!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Quote from: spitllama on March 13, 2012, 09:51:38 PMK-Night and Kman: Noob statuses REVOKED
This has been a day of victory for the K's :3

Also, we couldn't have had that great plan to get rid of davy if you hadn't voted for him before the day phase started xD