News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XIXX: The End of Zee Waurld Post Game

Started by Mashi, March 13, 2012, 08:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

What's this? First MVPs assigned in a while?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 14, 2012, 12:54:55 PMAlso, we couldn't have had that great plan to get rid of davy if you hadn't voted for him before the day phase started xD

Yah. That's why I said in my dying post to not think it's as simple as everyone was making it out to be >.< There's no way it was davy. But you are most correct.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

I'd like to apologize to you guys for my awful performance as host. Things are a little fucked up right now and it was nearly impossible for me to continue as host. I know I should have at least resigned as host rather than just disappear and for that I apologize. Sorry guys, and good job wolves!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

It's no problem, SuperFireKirby.  Hope things improve!

Kman96

So errrrrrrrrrrrrrybody wanted to know what the "freudian slip" was that shadowkirby pointed out, and I guess I could tell you guys now, since the game's over and we're well into ANOTHER GAME. lol.

so one day shadowkirby came up to me and said that Slow was suspecting me (and since we was both wuff, I knew I had to come up with a convincing act), so I pretended to be mad, because Slow sometimes comes after me in games (see Trick of the Trade).  I said something along the lines of, "I wish that we could just wolf him... >:( "  when I meant to say lynch, then going on to say that no one would side with me...but shadowkirby saw right through it, and was convinced that the term "wolf" was first in my head (well, it was, but not as a verb...I was thinking of slow as the noun, not the verb).

So that's where that comes from...and I'm actually really shocked that he never told anyone, because I would have probably died right then and there. Phew! ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

Greg

ohgodwhat

Also I kinda took a semi-unintentional 3-week hiatus starting with the last phase of the game, sorry guys. D: