SRSLY?!
3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

vermilionvermin

Even though I've yet to comment on this story, I still enjoy it and am looking forward to the next update!

davy

Quote from: Kman96 on March 22, 2012, 10:46:12 PMWE HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR???? D:

I'm pretty sure he meant one year in the story.

Quote from: K-NiGhTYou can not train your Pokemon while travelling

That's great! I've never liked training pokémon anyway.  :)

Quote from: K-NiGhTSince there are seven of you, you qualify for a group acceptance. If you each get one badge, save for one person who needs to acquire two, you all gain entry in the Pokemon League.

I especcially like this. I've never aspected a group acceptance, but that'll make it really fun!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on March 22, 2012, 10:46:12 PMWE HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR???? D:
yes >:3

Quote from: vermilionvermin on March 22, 2012, 11:43:53 PMEven though I've yet to comment on this story, I still enjoy it and am looking forward to the next update!
Glad you like it :)

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 22, 2012, 10:16:39 PMI'm loving this so far! I will pm you with my character info soon.  ;)
coll.

Quote from: davy on March 23, 2012, 01:40:26 AMThat's great! I've never liked training pokémon anyway.
Well, I meant while they're out catching the teams.

Quote from: davy on March 23, 2012, 01:40:26 AMI especcially like this. I've never aspected a group acceptance, but that'll make it really fun!
Well, it was either that or make everyone fight gym leaders individually, which would be dumb.

Don't worry about training, guys. The groups will have a nightly training session in the story each night, except the night before a gym battle. That way they can have the experience to continue without having to fight all the wilds. Plus i'll add some of the notable trainers in before the Pokemon League. (SO SEND ME YOUR BIOS, PEOPLE!)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

the_last_sheikah

Just as long as that's not a real-time year, then I might just about lose it ;).
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

I'ma work on Chapter wutever today hopefully. If i can manage to get it done today diring skool, i'll have three chapters done tonight! I like doing it this way.

Fleetstar The Flygon

I'm always about to finish my entry, but then something big and important gets in the way. I should be finished right about now... I hope.  :P

K-NiGhT

davy

It seemed like you forgot me a little bit. Everyone's name appeared in the chapter except for mine.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

K-NiGhT

Wrydryn

This is really awesome especially with the updates almost every day. Just by doing that makes it even better. But when do I show up in the story?

SlowPokemon

I find it funny we can select two options so I selected "Yes, totally" and "what story?"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

I didn't have time to do another chapter tonight. I'll do two tomorrow to make up for it.

Mashi

I haven't posted here because I've been super busy, but I just wanted to say A+++++++++.

Needs more Jub3r7 though.

EDIT: wait jub3r7 why didnt you send in a biography
we could be like epic tag team partners or something

Nebbles

"Oh my god, are your pilots okay?" Matt asked, worried.

"Meh, who cares," Nebu said. "My pilot was kind of a jerk."

HAHAHAHAHA that reaction is insanely perfect omg

I'm loving the story so far! :D Everyone is written so well.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

I know what y'all are thinking.

"WHAT?! NO NEW CHAPTER TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW?! HAS HE GIVEN UP?! ALL CAPS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!"

Yeah, well deal with it for another day or two, cuz i need to recouperate from shtuff. PLUS I need to edit the last chapter cuz i forgot davy :(